PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The AmongUs Potion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 192021

Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
I forgot that Eldegoss exists, but then remembered and got sad since I remember how it was first introduced and had that :> face and how I memed about it with my friend (we don't chat anymore :( )
English is not my native. Pfp drawn by Camikuh (me), character on it - Nahida from Genshin Impact 0
Shop
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Doing some quizzes idk
Your type is... Grass-types are friendly, easygoing and good-natured. They flourish among friends where they can express themselves freely and have no fear of being different.
Second try because there's only 3 questions and I can't pick one option on them all Your type is... Psychic-types are smart and ambitious and dream of doing great things with their talents. They usually desire to be generally recognized and respected, but the people they care about come first.

old results

result from 2020 or so Ouch 29/jan/2022 I've made some progress!!

31 May 2023 Another quiz ehe Now I want to play pmd uhh
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Four bonuses in one day, wow. Looks like a perfect day to hatch pokemon
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
I think I'll go on another monthly hiatus after my hm expires.
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
*I ate that post uwu*
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Theres so much pokemon I would like to hatch so hard to pick one to hunt uhhh ><
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Still no PC... Dropped a few shinies into WT today. Writing this so in case I will be active again I know it was me and not some wt sending aliens.
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
The amount of times my newly hatched shinies gets exp is so much, I'm gonna cry, it just hatched and already with exp I can't even lock it in time 😭😭😭😭 I know it's unitentional bc QoL and stuff but how am I going to sell anything if it's all with exp 😭😭😭
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
New pairs. Gothita 93% Scrafty 97% Raticate 94% Pineco 97% Pallosand 96% Lurantis 99% Lurantis 91% Gible 99% Aron 99% Paras 95% Need lnly mons for pairs: Shroomish / Breelom (m), Dewpider/ evo (f), Rolycoly
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Why finding Frillish eggs I bred in shelter is so hard? I released 200+ throughout the day, and it mostly shows me the old shelter eggs bred by other people... And if I use my flute again it will continue offering me the same Frillish egg 15 times.. Ugh. I wonder if the same would happen if I've bred more eggs yesterday.

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page