PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The AmongUs Potion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Okay? I'll keep him. Honestly I just wanted to pay for my Pawmo to evolve, but got confused on it >< (I solved it, by the way)
English is not my native. Pfp drawn by Camikuh (me), character on it - Nahida from Genshin Impact 0
Shop
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
I don't want to go sleep the electricity is cheaper at night >:C Speaking of electricity, 1/8, got her while the power was out. Her colors reminds me of chocolate milk or cacao. I am a little confused on how to spell it since google tells me cacoa and then cacao and then cocoa-, so she will be Cacao.
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Ha-ha I'm funny (please don't be a foreign bad word)
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
You know you need to sleep when: you spelled the word in your homework in the wrong alphabet. you counted 213 gems as 311 you almost send a trade trying to sell someone a summon, while also almost adding payment for said summon I need to sleep uhh
Yes. I did all three, and in a span of 30 minutes
I wanted to insert random emoji so the text above will be visible but I couldn't decide so
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
I know it's better to focus on a few summons but... uh..... Thunder bird...
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Okay I just saw melan Emolga and I like the colours so I might hatch more eggs after the race
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
I am so glad I haven't catched up to arceus rank, because you immune to losing arceus rank if you don't have it.
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
first shiny is 1/8 now this one is 12/888
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
sent her to WT
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
posting

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page