PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The AmongUs Potion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 192021

Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
I feel like redoing the first post but uhhh

backup just in case

I really like the tabbed horizontal thing, so probably I'll have a lots of those in journal
  • About me!
  • Goals and plans
  • Pokedex
  • other
She/her|19
August 14th
|+3 server time
Ukraine
A shy 2nd-year student from Ukraine. Sometimes I draw. I like collecting lonely s/a/m and deltas. Other fandoms are: Bungou Stray Dogs, YTTD, KNY, Owl house, Stardew Valley, Hollow knight, Genshin Impact, Deltarune, and FNAF (didn't read books tho). I had a Vocaloid phase and I still come back to it, one of my favorite Vocaloid producer is Kairiki Bear. I also was a fan of those: danganronpa, doki-doki literature club, undertale, but my interest faded, it might randomly spark back, but meh. I like to watch anime and read manga sometimes. At first, this journal was to track pairs and living dex but now it's more of a spam bin?? I'm not sure. I am a bit disorganized ahaha...
All badges wishallow Lonely living dex (replace regular mons with deltas I like) just lots of lonely mons Any/Spicy/sweet(?) hoard of delta pompoms 1/40 Lonely hoard of delta phantumps 2/40 Any/Spicy/sweet(?) Sewaddle hoard Another field of Butterfrees but any/spicy/sweet(?) delta I am not sure if I want to collect mons with sweet pref so it has a question mark. Don't send me these I am unsure about it haha.
Need Eggdexes: current season tournament mons Need Dexes: new tournament mons line. Let me know if you have any of these you are willing to dextrade.
I would like to make a cool template for everything here one day. My personal interaction record: 120,301 on June 30, 2020
Not much and not the best time spending but still
I know about notepad thingy but saving in post feels easier + I can just edit it into something else
English is not my native. Pfp drawn by Camikuh (me), character on it - Nahida from Genshin Impact 0
Shop
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
beautiful delta ;0;
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Resuming my combee chain again lol Currently it's 8,149 but I already hatched some eggs so meh Maybe I'll get female mela this time (or use memory stick for 4th (or 5th???????) time)

Pages: 123··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page