PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 13141516

JadeJoestar's AvatarJadeJoestar
master.pnge+.png
how can I breed ruffwool
dekarios's Avatardekarios
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by JadeJoestar

how can I breed ruffwool
you can grab one from the shelter and breed it with a ditto
Score: 0
check out my pwyw shop! icon: lesly-oh on tumblr
Haptsonirî's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHaptsonirî
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge.png
iirc, niet also said ruffwool is just rockruff + wooloo? unsure about the genders of which parent
o.pnge.png3.png
Sun Tiny Icon made by Juku
they/he/she. journal.
Genderfluid Tiny Icon made by Juku
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
wikieditor.pngarceus.pngb.png
Ruffwool will not have it's alternate breeding ability (aka the one that Haptsoniri stated) until Niet codes it in after MCW 113 has passed. For now, you can breed with at least one parent of the Ruffwool Line.

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
crxwbxy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngcrxwbxy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
two questions 1) can you breed guild wigglytuff with ditto or does it have to be by the listed method (follow up are there any others you *cant* breed with ditto?) 2) for koroku, whats the highest percentage a pair can get? (im not sure if its normal perctage or not based on my attempts and the image shown)
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 0
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

two questions 1) can you breed guild wigglytuff with ditto or does it have to be by the listed method (follow up are there any others you *cant* breed with ditto?) 2) for koroku, whats the highest percentage a pair can get? (im not sure if its normal perctage or not based on my attempts and the image shown)
1) Yes you can use a ditto with Wigglytuff. To be honest, the only pokemon that can't be bred with Ditto are the ones that can't be bred at all (aka undiscovered egg groups). You can see more about breeding on the Wiki. 2)I've seen people get 99% Koroku pairs (Mod edit: posts merged) Sorry for the double post (it is nearly 2 days just a few hours off) but wanted everyone who is subscribed to know that Magipede can be bred by breeding a female sizzlipede line holding a raijin's lamp. It will not work with any other lamp :D Edit: A user named Scavengers found how to breed the Savage Line and shared it with us on Discord. female spearow line holding a combat feather.
Keclo's AvatarKeclo
booster.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Does breeding varients with the female-holding-a-specific-item have better odds of producing varient eggs than two varients? I'm trying to breed Apocalypse Growlithe and they parents are both Apoc-Growlithes, I gave the female a Meteroite to hold but does it make a difference? There's no "They might produce something unexpected!" text so I'm not sure if I'm breeding with best odds.

QUOTE originally posted by Keclo

Does breeding varients with the female-holding-a-specific-item have better odds of producing varient eggs than two varients? I'm trying to breed Apocalypse Growlithe and they parents are both Apoc-Growlithes, I gave the female a Meteroite to hold but does it make a difference? There's no "They might produce something unexpected!" text so I'm not sure if I'm breeding with best odds.
two Apoc. Growlithes do not need to hold the item. You won't get the message for them because it isn't exactly unexpected that you'll get Apoc. Growlithe eggs. The alternate breeding method is breeding a female of the Growlithe line while she holds a Meteorite. I'm unsure if it works for Galarian Growlithe but it definitely will with Kantonian Growlithe. By doing it that way then it will produce the message since you wouldn't exactly "expect" an Apoc. Growlithe egg from a Kantonian Growlithe pair. I have seen that doing the alternate breeding method produces more but I've never tried the odds. Variants are always a low egg rate so you could get about 100 eggs or more before getting the variant egg.
crxwbxy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngcrxwbxy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
do we have a way to breed cactaboo without breeding from the variant? ive tried cacnea and pumpkaboo, and cacturne and pumpkaboo, altering the male and female of each mon and keep getting "these pokemon are not compatible for breeding"
okay,so... I checked the wiki and can't find an answer, Does Anybody know how to get Hisuian Voltorb? because Breeding won't work for obvious reasons... Do I just have to Hope for the random Lab Egg of one?

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page