PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Written Adventures - A Roleplayers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 1234567··· 141516

Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I’m recruiting for a Star Wars Legends AU roleplay here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/star-wars-heirs-to-the-force.483102/
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck
xedite's Avatarxedite
I'm late to replying to this since I've been inactive the last week or so, but even though I use a lot of one-off characters between rps (especially with fantasy settings), I have a couple of characters that have stuck with me a pretty long time. Three (well, 4 really) of my favorites all come from the same sci-fi universe that's probably been a worldbuilding project of mine since 2013. My first favorite, Xelius (though he'll usually go by X regardless of genre I stick him in) is probably a reluctant one, only because he's been with me a very long time. He's probably the second or third rping oc I ever made back when I was like 12 or 13 and somehow he's become somewhat of a mainstay despite having a completely different design and history these days. He was originally made as a mysterious nameless minor villain in a really bad/weird fantasy modern demon-based rp universe I made back when I first started rping and he's since been revamped from an immortal demon lord there to one of the sub-leaders of an inorganic shapeshifting alien species in the sci-fi verse he now semi-permanently resides. He works primarily as an engineer but lately he's ventured off onto a starship crew as their first officer after a heavy amount of political fallout and conflict with his own twin brother. Sometimes I stick him back in fantasy rps as a human or low-level demon for kicks. The best way I can describe X is that he seems to attract chaos wherever he goes. He's got good intentions, but he's absolutely a trickster and loves to push everyone's buttons. He almost never takes anything seriously. My second favorite is actually a pair of two characters, both of which are sadly lacking in character development these days, but I'm still quite attached to both of them. My mercenary Scias and his avian warmech companion CR-0 have been characters of mine almost as long as X. CR-0 was actually an android character of mine back in the same universe X was made in, but has been heavily revamped since. CR-0 usually serves as Scias' bodyguard, but they are both very attached at the hip. Both CR-0 and Scias are pretty snarky guys, maybe CR-0 moreso, even in his limited range of thought processing. He definitely has a sort of HAL vibe to him. Scias on the other hand is more aloof, naive and reckless at times even. He's hard to get along with and doesn't have the patience for most people. Scias is from the same species as X and looks up to him as a mentor, for better or worse. And my last favorite is also probably another reluctant favorite, but both me and the group I've been with for years are very fond of him. Xenon Eldiram is one of my villainous characters in the loosest sense of the term. He's more a hesitant warlord than anything. He's from a alien species of anthro moth warriors and all things included, has a pretty dark history with one of my group's characters and another one of my own. Xenon had originally set out to be a medical researcher before his father passed and he inherited the throne on his planet and a generational war with one of his country's border neighbors. His only son Yolvet had fallen ill and Xenon struck a pact with one of the universe's eldritch god figures to save his life and a pact with one of the universe's big bads for assistance with the war, making his own son an avatar to this god and a functional bioweapon in the war. When Xenon and Yolvet were later taken into custody by the galactic authorities for war crimes, Yolvet and Xenon ended up with a strained relationship before Xenon was executed by the big bad for failing to meet the terms of their prior agreement.
25/any pronouns ok Pokemon fan since Gen 1, here to stay I'll put a proper sig here eventually, but until then..

Credits

Avatar made by the lovely Kaohgumy on FR. Pixel art is my own.
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
You all have some great characters :) it must be fun playing with them. So how many active RP's do you currently have? I'm in 5 active and 2 more semi-active RP's, all 1x1 (off-site) And then I host 1 group RP.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
HyllaSymmetry's AvatarHyllaSymmetry
One here and a couple offsite
Light the way with a fleeting spark through our dance we shall honor him feed the child of the beating heart sing the praise of the master grimm
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
I haven't rp'd since... 2016 or so I guess. lol. I used to FB rp in the Hetalia fandom. That's right. I'm old. xD
Type Race: 317 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
2 active, one in the process of being made! 2 are on PFQ and one's a Discord rp. The ironic thing is all of them are multiverse crossover rps.. I think i have a preference.
they/he avatar by me
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
I currently play two structured games, one D&D based on Batman and another a homebrew nation builder. Otherwise my freeform Star Wars Legends RP died on the launch site.

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

I haven't rp'd since... 2016 or so I guess. lol. I used to FB rp in the Hetalia fandom. That's right. I'm old. xD
Imagine how old people feel who used e-mail in the pre-facebook era :P While I'm old enough to belong in that category, I started relatively late with roleplaying, I was already in my twenties. I remember I played a water sorceress in a RP on a fantasy forum/messaging board back in 2004
xedite's Avatarxedite

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

You all have some great characters :) it must be fun playing with them. So how many active RP's do you currently have? I'm in 5 active and 2 more semi-active RP's, all 1x1 (off-site) And then I host 1 group RP.
I'm currently not in any due to uni work atm, but I plan to start one off-site. I'm always open to new groups though.

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

Imagine how old people feel who used e-mail in the pre-facebook era :P While I'm old enough to belong in that category, I started relatively late with roleplaying, I was already in my twenties. I remember I played a water sorceress in a RP on a fantasy forum/messaging board back in 2004
*raises hand* I never used email, just forums here too. I think I started back in like.. 2006 with a Pokemon rp on a site known as Gaia Online. I didn't stay with forum rps too long before moving to chat based ones, but it's something I've been trying to get back into.
I've never done chat based RP's. The only form of RP-ing I ever did was on forums or in PM's. And 1 in Google Docs. One thing that is still on my to-do list is D&D. Never done that, but since I watched Viva La Dirt League play D&D I've been getting more and more interested in it.

Pages: 1234567··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page