PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Written Adventures - A Roleplayers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 12345678··· 141516

Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
grandmaster.pngd.png
@Calle, I actually started in D&D and branched my way outwards. A recommended forum for D&D and similar rule-based games is https://forums.giantitp.com, where I play under the username Vrock Bait.
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck
xedite's Avatarxedite
superior.png

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

I've never done chat based RP's. The only form of RP-ing I ever did was on forums or in PM's. And 1 in Google Docs. One thing that is still on my to-do list is D&D. Never done that, but since I watched Viva La Dirt League play D&D I've been getting more and more interested in it.
I've ....slowly been branching into tabletop games. Mostly I've been experimenting with mixed RP/RPG games and dice based RPs that only use the RPG elements for combat to mixed success. I've DMed a few DND and Pathfinder games but I find they tend to get bogged down after a while due to plot-breaking players. :p Lately I've been trying to learn the FATE system which seems more my forte in being RPG-light and more focused on storytelling. Have a campaign I'm starting up on Discord soon once I get my books, so I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out.
25/any pronouns ok Pokemon fan since Gen 1, here to stay I'll put a proper sig here eventually, but until then..

Credits

Avatar made by the lovely Kaohgumy on FR. Pixel art is my own.
Loksfjoer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLoksfjoer
mod.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
Thanks, Dystøpianist. I'll check it out :)
Happy Holidays! Does your character celebrate anything? Or are there similar traditions in the world your character originates from? My main OC, if I use him as a docter in a modern-day RP, would celebrate Christmas with his parents, and spend New Years working in the hospital.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
HyllaSymmetry's AvatarHyllaSymmetry
champion.png
Aaaah I usually don't mention celebrations in my RPs. But I guess I can tell you. Howlar instead of going back to her home, spends Christmas with her guardian buddies who also didn't go back home. Bianca just celebrates Christmas and any event with her WNA friends.
Light the way with a fleeting spark through our dance we shall honor him feed the child of the beating heart sing the praise of the master grimm
I added a new thing on the first page, fifht post:

The RP Tavern Sometimes our characters need to unwind from their adventures. You can do so, by having them walk into the RP Tavern. This is meant for just short interactions in which your characters can vent about what they did or went through, or just relax in between adventures. The tavern is a multi-dimensional crosspoint, so characters from all settings can enter it. You may interact with each other, but this isn't a real roleplay thread, so keep it short and if you like what is going on, move to a 1x1 RP thread or PM's. Remember that the main focus of this clan remains talking about our roleplays and characters, and asking for tips and tricks, or helping flesh out our plots and characters. But that doesn't mean we can't a bit of fun with our characters as well.
The Tavern (description by ...)

Tavern post format

[hr] [center]IC RP Tavern[/center] [i]your text[/i] [hr]
Example:
IC RP Tavern
Mikhal sits at the bar and nods to the bartender. "An ale please, good man. I need one after last week." The bartended places a mug on the counter. "What happened then?" he asks. "I was travelling to the Elves and we were trying to be diplomatic. I almost had an agreement, when the mercanery we hired called the leader an old goose..."
And here is a clan activity to start it off: Write a description for this tavern. What do we see when we enter it? We'll have a voting round and the best description will be used in this post. Deadline for entering a description is Monday January 18th 8:00 server time. Please send the description to Calle in a PM with the title Tavern Description.
Do you like this new addition? Any questions?
Here is are some questions for you: What would you like to get from this clan/ what is the reason you joined? What kind of activities would you like to see and most likely participate in?
HyllaSymmetry's AvatarHyllaSymmetry
champion.png
I just came across this I haven't been too active in the rp community on PFQ so one day I saw this clan and was like huh, Maybe I should join... I like answering questions here. Don't ask me why, I just do lol.
Those questions will certainly continue :)
Anyone else want to weigh in about what you expect from this clan? I'd love to make this clan as enjoyable as possible for everyone.

Here is are some questions for you: What would you like to get from this clan/ what is the reason you joined? What kind of activities would you like to see and most likely participate in?
Also, Monday I'll post an interview that you can answer as your OC.
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
grandmaster.pngd+.png

Ahh, sorry! Kinda been on and off lately, sorta forgot this existed! >< I joined the clan because I enjoy roleplaying (haven't been doing too much of that recently. just some posts here and there lol) I agree with HyllaSymmtrey, I enjoy the questions here, the tavern seems cool, I might do that sometime soon! Could I make a suggestion? What if we did little roleplay prompts (like the writing prompts in the writing clan) and used them to introduce characters and things. Does that make sense? lol
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents

Pages: 12345678··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page