PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Written Adventures - A Roleplayers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
So, I can't make this RP right now until LA is no longer considered spoiler content, but the intro doesn't have any spoiler content, so I was wondering what you guys think of the idea?
A long time ago, much of our world was unexplored and filled with dangerous and aggressive Pokémon. A small village, once known as Treasure Town, had many Pokémon who were scared of the outside world. But there were also those who wished to explore and map the world around them. The Expedition Society was born. Many years passed, and many more Pokémon joined the Society. New lands were discovered, and Treasure Town grew bigger as new Pokémon moved there. Centuries later, Treasure Town has grown to become the bustling city known as Pokéopolis. Things are fairly peaceful, but something is wrong. People have been reporting seeing strange bolts of lightning, followed with dangerously strong and aggressive Pokémon, only for them to disappear as suddenly as they appeared. People are scared, crime rates are increasing, and the Expedition Society is at a loss to find out what's causing these strange events. Can the Expedition Society figure out what's going on before it's too late? And what of you? Are you a schoolkid, a baker, a shopkeeper? Regardless of who you are, these events are sure to affect you in some way. Are you ready?
Ooh, I like that! I'd like to try that RP when Legends Arceus is no longer considered spoiler content.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Would anyone be interested in an RP inspired by this picture? Credit for art goes to Dragonith

QUOTE originally posted by ZeroLordofDark

Would anyone be interested in an RP inspired by this picture? Credit for art goes to Dragonith
I got an idea from just seeing the image ehehehe There has been sightings of a phantom theif lurking at night, using their pokemon to help them steal precious artifacts from this region. Their prime goal? The police theorize it as the *Insert region name here*s precious artifact, the *Insert artifact thing here*. You and your friends are detectives trying to solve the mystery of this elusive theif. Can you manage to do it in time?
  • About me
  • Hunts(?)
  • Friends
  • Click them please!
Luna/Sol, She/Her and He/Him pronouns please!! Have a cute lil puppy
current:
Give me Albino radar ples
upcoming:
Pfp - Background - Coding by Altered
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
I love that picture. I'm personally not really into the DC fandom, but a Pokémon DC RP is a good idea, especially when you have Pokémon who fit those characters so well.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
So, I've got an RP planned for when Gen IX is no longer spoilers. If you're interested in my idea, give me a PM, but be aware there will be spoilers, I will still place them in spoiler boxes for anyone who wants to think if over before deciding to read them
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
I started an Arranged Marriage Roleplay on another site with someone and even though I really dislike the whole 'Arranged Marriage' thing in general, it's kinda funny for banter but it also makes me want to use my Fae Prince Character more often in different scenarios and I love him.

QUOTE originally posted by SporkoRyk

I started an Arranged Marriage Roleplay on another site with someone and even though I really dislike the whole 'Arranged Marriage' thing in general, it's kinda funny for banter but it also makes me want to use my Fae Prince Character more often in different scenarios and I love him.
You think arranged marriages are bad, imagine marrying a person you've never even met until your wedding day. There is a show called "Married at First Sight" which is basically that. Social experts match a pair of single people who are looking for love, the couple never meets their new fiance until the day they are married, and then the show is about how the couple goes after being married, and to see if they choose to remain together or get a divorce. I may be desperate for a girlfriend/wife, but I'm not desperate enough to marry a person I've never met.
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
When you make a status on another website about wanting a mermaid or fae based roleplay and then immediately get 2 people replying, one for each roleplay. Happy buggo is happy.
Would anyone be interested in a Final Fantasy style RP with this plot?
Hydaelyn-a vibrant planet blessed by the light of the Crystal. Amid azure seas, encompassing the westernmost of the Three Great Great Continents there lies a realm embraced by gods and forged by heroes. Her name... Eorzea. The annals of Eorzean history chart the rise of a succession of great civilizations, each one enjoying an age of peace-the Astral Eras. To date, all have proven ephemeral. In the year 1572 of the Sixth and most recent Astral Era, the northern empire of Garlemald amassed a great army at the heart of Eorzea, seeking dominion over all. Desperate in resistance, the forces of the Eorzean Alliance met their would-be conquerors in the field. Yet even as the battle raged, the lesser moon, Dalamud, was plucked from the heavens through imperial machination. From its core emerged the elder primal Bahumut, who unleashed his fury upon the realm. The devastation brought Eorzea to its knees and the era to its end. Five years have come and gone. The light of life still shines upon Eorzea. Man labors tirelessly to raise himself from the Calamity's ruin. The realm is forever changed, a stranger to him once more. Yet heedless of what lies ahead, he shall press on, spurred by the promise of peace and prosperity. Amid this period of great change, an adventurer arrives in Eorzea... one whose tale is yet unwritten. May he ever walk in the light of the Crystal.

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page