PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 23

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678910

Adrian's AvatarAdrian
Taking a peek at the color scheme of the mega stone kinda made me think of Darkrai. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, cause that yellow sure doesn't fit in.
avatar credit ♡ ★ my two lovely melans, lucius & andromeda ★
28/100 Nightmare Shrouds
19/100 Helix Orbs
ZachPlum's AvatarZachPlum
Wait... didn't someone say that the colors normally had nothing to do with the Pokemon's color scheme?
Sprite by Al Caponage
Made by Avaritia. Uses screenshot of PFQ's Shelter. Free to use.
vanitail's Avatarvanitail

QUOTE originally posted by ZachPlum

Wait... didn't someone say that the colors normally had nothing to do with the Pokemon's color scheme?
About that - I've thinking that it might be Mega Rotom? Or Mega Rotom Heat?
Avatar is by Lumineu ~ sundae banner by is it necessary
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by ZachPlum

Sort of. More accurately, it's that the colors don't necessarily have to do with the color scheme. Or maybe they do, but it's not the same colors as the base pokemon. Cases in point, Charizard X and Arcanine have color(s) in their stones that are nowhere in the base pokemon's color scheme~ Sometimes we also use colors based on their type, like for Furret and Lunupine, or even off of shiny colors, like Butterfree.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,615,134
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Really hoping for another eeveelution personally, but I'm sure I'll be happy with anything. ^^
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Darkshadow223's AvatarDarkshadow223
Anyone get it yet?
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
You're a bit early, buddy. MCW is still one week away. ;) Edit: Well, five days to be exact.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Sealitre's AvatarSealitre
Typhlosion!
All art by me. Leader of SSS
AngelBeats's AvatarAngelBeats
From the color scheme I think it's actually Krookodile. Since Krookodile is a dark/ground, that matches the beige and dark brown then the pokemon itself is mostly red. Boom!
May the Odds be ever in your favor ~ The Hunger Games. AVATAR MADE BY ME.. DO NOT STEAL. Character belongs to me.
ZachPlum's AvatarZachPlum
Oh, OK. Well, I think that it will probably be a dark or ghost type at least. Hoping for Hydregion!

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page