PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 23

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha
Whatever it is, it looks like it'll be for a pretty awesome Pokemon *o* Why do I now have this sudden feeling.. That it's for Dunsparce.
Kay33's AvatarKay33
Is there a way to subscribe to announcement forums in general? This is the first event i've participated in and I would not have known about it until I was browsing through the forums. Sry if this is a dumb question. :P
Yahan's AvatarYahan
You unfortunately can only subscribe to threads. Do you need help with that? On a side note: As far as I'm aware, everyone is technically subscribed to the announcements forum. A flashing dot appears in the news section of the bar that runs across the top of every screen whenever a new thread is started. (Please correct me if I'm wrong though)
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Kay33's AvatarKay33
That is actually exactly what I was looking for, always thought it was flashing for some reason. Thnx for clarifying Yay
ZachPlum's AvatarZachPlum

QUOTE originally posted by Kay33

That is actually exactly what I was looking for, always thought it was flashing for some reason. Thnx for clarifying Yay
Yay is right, but the dot also flashes when the original post in a announvement thread is edited. For example, the News dot flashed both times the "Site Mainenance" post was edited by Niet earlier today. EDIT: Sorry about the typo, there is a cat on my keyboard right now.
Sprite by Al Caponage
Made by Avaritia. Uses screenshot of PFQ's Shelter. Free to use.
Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe
To me it looks like it could be a dragon-type Mega stone... And it looks similar to the mega stone of Garchomp. But i could be wrong because it is a bit darker almost dark gray than the original Garchompite so don't trust my words in this. If it is a new pokemon I would like it to be Weavile or another dark type you would least expect to have a mega evolution.
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
ScottXF's AvatarScottXF
Does Scrafty already have a Mega-form (probably a dumb question)? If not, my guess would have to be Mega Scrafty. The Mega Stone seems like a dark stype stone, and the colors on it make me think of Scrafty. If it isn't Scrafty, I have no idea what I'd guess. Although, a mega Hydreigon would be pretty sick. I guess we shall find out Monday ^^
trione's Avatartrione
Mightyllade? :o so excited to see how it looks
minaandcamri's Avatarminaandcamri
Maybe a mega for Pyroar? or is there already one for it?
DamonP's AvatarDamonP
DONE! I'll be patiently waiting for the event to end so I can pick up my mega stone ^_^
Don't belittle me.
Who's that pokemon? Sprited by Absol4Life
Sprited by KitKatKutie2
Sunlight Moondark, sprited by infernapefan2
Avatar made here This line added to make hoverboxes fully displayable.

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page