PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 23

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 78910

NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
I GOT IT RIGHT! AAH It's so Preeetty!
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 8770 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Åkura's AvatarÅkura
Shiny, if anyone wants to see~ [Link]
Avatar made by VanillaTiel Check out my Art Thread!
Orcinus's AvatarOrcinus
That is just... wow! It's so beautiful! My Umbreon: https://pokefarm.com/summary/Jgz5l
I decided to just forget the cost and evolve it, and OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL!
Aérix's AvatarAérix
Yay! A mega me!
Forever collecting
Emmy's AvatarEmmy
Awesome! MUCH better than Leafeon's Mega, by far. The Leafeon's sprite is just way too busy, which disappoints me because the concept's absolutely beautiful (I love the antlers and fuller tail)! Umbreon has just the right balance, though!! Ornamental without looking too cluttered. c:
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
/400
©2013 SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. THE LAST OF US IS A TRADEMARK OF SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. CREATED AND DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG, INC.
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
Ahhh! Mega Umbreon is gorgeous! I love the moon tail and thigh markings :3 Thank you so much art/sprite team!
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty
UMBREON! :D My first Mega Q event (that I was a part of) that I really like! And, oh man, it is SO AMAZING! I am very much in love with the design. To the designer and sprite maker: Great job!! *claps* Thank-you! ...Now to not use it for, like, two months as I try to save up to get a PokeRadar. Fun fun fun! XD Hope everyone has an AMAZING week.
Type Race Score: 2405
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|
Ashentwiins's AvatarAshentwiins
Ahh so pretty!! This is my third time participating in a MCW!!
I'm from AZ so I'm 7 hours behind server. Avatar made by shalusky on ChickenSmoothie colored by me. They gave me permission to use it here. (I used to be Ahri Feather)
× 8 / 550
× 505 / 6278
× 887 / 6278
Slyvëøn342's AvatarSlyvëøn342
i hope i got one i work really hard

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page