PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 23

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Is it just me or does time just seem to fly by? Anyway, it's time for the 23rd Mass-Click Weekend! The event will take place on June 25th and 26th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points! Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Umbreon Mega! Holy cow, I called it!
Avatar and shop banner made by PrincessLuna
ÅkØØmÎ's AvatarÅkØØmÎ
Oh, no, please, not Umbreon... :D It's perfect now :D But... What else it could be? None of dark pokemon match, only Giratina I think, but it's have another form...
Lily Waters's AvatarLily Waters
Typlosionite! Unfortunately, I'll be gone this weekend, but good luck for the rest of you!

Hai!

Heya! I'm Lily, a smol friendly teddy bear :3. I'd love talking with you all, send a PM! I love playing little games, like truth or dare, and RPing, so if you wanna, just let me know! Bai!

Links

Avatar credit to Rumble Siggy credit to Noseinbook42 Check profile for shops :3
Hyako Nekko's AvatarHyako Nekko
My guess is on Swellow ^^
RookEye's AvatarRookEye
Black, gold and red? It could be Umbreon, Honchkrow or Weavile :D I personally hope for Honchkrow, though I don't see how that design could be improved in any way
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
I was initially thinking mega seviper but that already has a mega form q. Hmm curious to find out which pokemon will get a mega evolution next. :D
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
Yukirona's AvatarYukirona
Haha I've just noticed that the mega stone has the colors of the german flag :'D My guess is that the megastone is either for Talonflame or maybe Bisharp Ledian would be suuuper cool too
Fireclaw the Zangoose
Sergor the shiny Zangoose
Anja the albino Zangoose
Shira the Skitty
VeryVague's AvatarVeryVague
I doubt it's a Bug-type, but here's to hoping.
You can call me Firey, master of water~
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
You guys need to look deeper! See, if you look very carefully at the Mega Stone, then you notice... That's the Belgium flag! O: But wait, if you turn the Mega Stone around... Germany flag! Who's from Belgium? Elta. Who's from Germany? I am. Elta is a Mightyena and I am a female Gallade. So the Mega Stone is obviously for a female Mightyllade. You can thank me on Monday in two weeks.

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page