PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 838485

Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope
Actually, if you look closely, gs ball is there.
  • Trades
  • Links
  • Credits
Check out MY SHOP AND SERVICES(including hunts)!! 🍵Trading CS pets and items for PFQ. SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR CURRENCIES!!!
DarkWolfy's AvatarDarkWolfy
Under the EggDex unlocks.
tired. The sink is full of fishes, she's got dirty dishes on the brain... Some Might Say Box Hunt Shop Icon by wobbegong <3
PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo
bad eyes sorry guys!
Banner by BluestarFøx67
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Thanks for posting though. Needed to make a update anyway. I added the Pokewalker, fix a label under gem 2 and added a new currency table that a user was kind enough to make. I might have added something else..but I may have totally forgot what >.>
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
Under boxes, the 3rd bbcode tab doesnt work right. It just shows the table again instead of the bbcode.
That should be fixed now
annador's Avatarannador
Just realized; Gem Table 2 is missing Bug type.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Score: 2100
Gen Table 2 should now have the Bug type.
Quick Question: What if we want to strike-through a certain gem because you don't want to sell them? (Gem table 2) I tryed [ s] and [/s ]. Doesn't work.

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [th] - [table] does not allow it on line 2

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[table] [th=1x1]Type[/th][th=1x1]Small[/th][th=1x1]Medium[/th][th=1x1]Large[/th][th]Flawless[/th] [tr] [td][center][img]http://pokefarm.wiki/images/2/23/Type_Normal.png[/img][/center][/td] [td][s][item=Normal Gem] x [inventory=Normal Gem][/s][/td] [td][s][item=Medium Normal Gem] x [inventory=Medium Normal Gem][/s][/td] [td][s][Item=Large Normal Gem] x [inventory=Large Normal Gem][/s][/td] [td][s][Item=Flawless Normal Gem] x [inventory=Flawless Normal Gem][/s][/td] [/tr][/table] From what I can see from messing around with the code on mobile. You will have to go into the [nobbcode][td][/nobbcode] code and add the strikethrough code. Here is a example of what I mean. You can't quite strikethrough a image. Unless from what I seen.. [nobbcode][table] [th=1x1]Type[/th][th=1x1]Small[/th][th=1x1]Medium[/th][th=1x1]Large[/th][th]Flawless[/th] [tr] [td][center][img]http://pokefarm.wiki/images/2/23/Type_Normal.png[/img][/center][/td] [td][s][item=Normal Gem] x [inventory=Normal Gem][/s][/td] [td][s][item=Medium Normal Gem] x [inventory=Medium Normal Gem][/s][/td] [td][s][Item=Large Normal Gem] x [inventory=Large Normal Gem][/s][/td] [td][s][Item=Flawless Normal Gem] x [inventory=Flawless Normal Gem][/s][/td] [/tr][/table] [/nobbcode]

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 838485

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page