PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 828384

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Ah thanks for informing me! I will fix this when I get around to properly updating tables in a few hours from now :D
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
your summon tables have always been a huge help! I was able to modify table style #4 into an autohide as well (https://pfq.link/~VTz9 if you want to take a peek :) ) and it's by far my favorite coding to have around in my shop!
Before anyone ask, yes, I know the code for the evolution item table broke because they changed Cracked Teacup to Unremarkable Teacup- I will be fixing it in a minute or so.
Cele's AvatarCele
I come bearing a gift, do whatever you like with it~ ^_^
Easter Egg Accessories
Avocado Cabbage Carrot Cloud Bunny
Corn Devi Eggy Geode
Ghost Golden Green Shell GS Ball
Iridescent Lily Luma Mew
Ornate Pink Potato Starry
Terabbit Unite Ball Water Wishing Star
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Good heavens. I wasn't expecting a mod to drop into my funny little thread with gifts! I will slap that under my misc tables. Speaking of which, I will be adding all new items to the table on Monday! Want to wait till MCW to add all of the new items dropped in the last week or so!
kiwipen's Avatarkiwipen
Thank you for these awesome tables!
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Good heavens. I wasn't expecting a mod to drop into my funny little thread with gifts! I will slap that under my misc tables. Speaking of which, I will be adding all new items to the table on Monday! Want to wait till MCW to add all of the new items dropped in the last week or so!
You kidding? Your thread here is a gift, I'll help if I can. X3 Thanks for keeping it updated all this time!
Did the following updates for these tables! -Updated Account Upgrades -Updated Data Volumes -Updated Evolution Items -Added Easter Egg Accessories Considering I did this at 1 in the morning, I know I probably messed up something. As such, if I did, let me know and I'll fix on Wednesday!
Unbreakable1's AvatarUnbreakable1
How to share a code with someone with out it changing to what it supposed to be
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N

QUOTE originally posted by Unbreakable1

How to share a code with someone with out it changing to what it supposed to be
you have to use the nobbcode tags! if you surround the code with it, it should just show the plain code. for example:

ex

[nobbcode][pkmn=yveltal][/nobbcode]
finn + blurr | he/they score: 1225 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background from tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 828384

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page