PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 838485

DarkWolfy's AvatarDarkWolfy

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [th] - [table] does not allow it on line 5

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

It doesn't go through the actual gem, like HowlingCat said, but you have to put the [.s] right after the [.td], and the [./s] right before the [./td]. It'll go through the the number of gems. If you don't want it there at all, delete the [.item] X [.inventory=] and replace it with [.color=red]NFT[./color], which will result in this: [img]http://pokefarm.wiki/images/2/23/Type_Normal.png[/img]|[color=red]NFT[/color] Do that for the small, medium, large, and flawless table cells. [table] [th=1x1]Type[/th][th=1x1]Small[/th][th=1x1]Medium[/th][th=1x1]Large[/th][th]Flawless[/th] [tr] [td][center][img]http://pokefarm.wiki/images/2/23/Type_Normal.png[/img][/center][/td] [td][color=red]NFT[/color][/td] [td][color=red]NFT[/color][/td] [td][color=red]NFT[/color][/td] [td][color=red]NFT[/color][/td] [/tr][/table] That'll let people know that they're not for trade ^^
tired. The sink is full of fishes, she's got dirty dishes on the brain... Some Might Say Box Hunt Shop Icon by wobbegong <3
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Question to those who brought the new Exp.boost items. What part of the inventory can you find them in? Wanted to know so I can add them to the list.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
They're part of the Account Upgrades. :3

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Thank you so much~! I will be sure to add them in a few minutes :3
Hey folks! Just wanted to say I updated the account upgrades~ Sometime this week I might consider making new tables and giving a new format to the credit section. Please continue to tell me of any suggestion of tables you will like to see. Feel free to point out any mistakes made. I am tired Cat
On Table 1 in the MegaStones theres a missing [center] by Breloomite tip ^^ its this part [td][tip=Breloomite Q][item=Breloomite Q][/tip][/center][/td]
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
I have fixed that. Hopefully. :U Can't really check since I am on mobile and attempting to copy code with mobile is scary
It is fixed ;) Gotchu covered kittykat
Hi. Just wanted to say that I did not add the new tournament token yet as I have plans to revise the account upgrades and currency tables. That and PFQ did not want me to save the code for those...rip the last 10 or so minutes Those tables will need a bit of a...clean up with tha additional of new items and what not.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
So apparently Map Markers exist as an Account Upgrade… To be clear, I have no clue what changing your location does for you, but it's there.

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 838485

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page