PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 838485

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
PFQ stop adding stuff! >:U Thank you for alerting me of this. I will be sure to note this when I update the tables.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
Well, actually… I'm pretty sure that it's been there. Like, that it's old news. I don't believe that you can buy it normally anymore, but somebody put it on the Market. *shrug*

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei

QUOTE originally posted by Raca

Well, actually… I'm pretty sure that it's been there. Like, that it's old news. I don't believe that you can buy it normally anymore, but somebody put it on the Market. *shrug*
I have no clue what it does, but I bought it. Is there anything on it on the wiki?
First hatched shiny/albino legendaries (back to back, of course fff) Icon made by me
Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
I seem to remember it existing pre-hiatus (in case you haven't seen me explain it, there was a period where I was gone for like 16 months), but Map Marker seems to be nowhere on the Wiki, but it technically still exists… how odd… Perhaps I'll just go straight to the source and ask Niet about it…
You heard the man. :P
Can someone give me a list of the legacy items? I might make a legacy table for those who might possibly want it instead of wasting the space of putting it in the existing table.
Niall's AvatarNiall
Blue Gigaremo and Green Gigaremo, Map Marker, Ice Rock, Moss Rock, Corona Rock, Grab Bag, Scour Slot Prime, Scour Boost Prime, Shelter Reservation. What I could find from looking at past versions of the lists of items on the wiki, obviously mostly Account Upgrades that are now defunct, haha. Edit: forgot Unown SpyGlass
Updated the account upgrades. I moved all of the legacy items in a table in case you want to grab the code for that. The location of the table should be on the table of contents. It also includes the token chart that I removed from the currency table. i might consider moving the tokens back to the currency table at a later point. I would like to thank Pikachuisepiclol for shortening one of the account upgrades for me.
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Noivernite Q isn't in the Mega Stone tables
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Huh. Thought it was on there (i guess i confused it with the Zoroarkite Q mega stone. Should be on there now.
Been a while since I did a update. When I finish adding back everything on my laptop, I will go about adding the new consumables to the tables. Chances are you will see the consumables by Monday at the latest. Until then...if any mistakes were made in any table, feel free to inform me.

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 838485

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page