PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 838485

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
@RyuokoWolf Huh. Is the mega stone table mobile friendly? :O Well XD @Pikachuisepiclol Not from the top of my head but if you want, you can try your hand at making another mega stone table. Don't really have much of a variation for it unlike the others.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Maybe the table auto sizes? Dunno
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Okay i'll try my best~
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
annador's Avatarannador
Just noticed; the lovely Table 2 under Gems is missing the Fighting type gems. oxo;
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo
can you make a table based off of the summons rank rather than the summons origin
Banner by BluestarFøx67
LucyxEevee's AvatarLucyxEevee
@ annador I know I'm not the creator of this thread but the fighting gems show up for me on both tables and in both BBcodes. Unless it got fixed somehow. If so ignore this post >.>
I actually added the fighting gem section sometime earlier. And noted. Will probably get to adding stuff during the weekend or maybe Thursday.
Ka's AvatarKa
@HowlingCat hello~ i just noticed that the Music Box summon wasnt on your summon table 4, i wasnt sure if it was on purpose or not.
Credit :
Coding by me, Fonts from dafont, Template by trashguts.
Art by me, Avatar by BlackandWhite202, Sprite by Animela.
Added. I could have sworn I had it on there but whatever. It's on there now.
DarkWolfy's AvatarDarkWolfy
There is also no BBCode for the currency table on the last post ^^
tired. The sink is full of fishes, she's got dirty dishes on the brain... Some Might Say Box Hunt Shop Icon by wobbegong <3

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 838485

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page