PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 16

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Lol I knew my feeling would pan out(that one of them was flying type). My little griffon is a cutie patootie!!
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 0 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs

QUOTE originally posted by murfijs

ice and dragon types maybe ?
called it!well almost,the second is flying tho
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Due to the unfortunate coinciding of a highly specific Tournament objective with the Type Race also happening, this week's Tournament has been reset to just "hatch eggs".
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
furina's Avatarfurina

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Due to the unfortunate coinciding of a highly specific Tournament objective with the Type Race also happening, this week's Tournament has been reset to just "hatch eggs".
i'm not straight but i love you
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Just by curiosity, what was the previous tournament? But yea, still happy that it was change on time this once xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
The previous tournament was a Body Style tournament, I don't recall specifically which one, but it only had around 10 qualifying pokemon? Maybe even less? But definitely not every type was covered in said tournament.
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
The same Tournament twice in a row xD
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by Qwertypop04

The same Tournament twice in a row xD
My favourite type imo xD minimal effort required to hit the hard goal
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] - Been a while, bear with me while I reacclimatise - Free Exclusive and Variant Exchange! Credits: Avatar | Signature | Banners
Foreststorm's AvatarForeststorm
Does anyone know when season 16 ends? I want to make sure I use my golden tokens on time but I don't want to break my shiny chain yet.
Image from the pokefarm q advent calendar 2021

QUOTE originally posted by Foreststorm

Does anyone know when season 16 ends? I want to make sure I use my golden tokens on time but I don't want to break my shiny chain yet.
Well we're on tournament 5 out of 12 if that helps

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page