PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 16

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I hope you're enjoying the Galar release so far, but it's time for another season of Tournaments so here we go!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 16 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday May 23rd)
Season 16 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Viridian)
Cerulean Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Crimson before Season 16 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Crimson Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Goldenrod Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 15 Exclusives has lowered. Season 14 Exclusives now use Goldenrod Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 14 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 13 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Goldenrod Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Viridian Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Crimson Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Goldenrod Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Goldenrod Tokens up to Viridian Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Viridian Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
yes now I can finally use all my 60+ Goldenrod Tokens
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Yes, this will be my first full Tournament Season since Season 3 Looks like an Ice type and a Water Type to me
Fated's AvatarFated
Looking forward to a new round of tournaments!
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

small's Avatarsmall
Definitely getting some steel or flying type vibes from those eggs. Also hoping to be in the top 100 for some of these!
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
i am just beyond excited to breed pepyre I have to wait until next season correct? If i remember correctly you need to wait 3 seasons before the exclusives become breedable? i cant seem to find that answer anywhere so a new season just brings me closer to my flaming bois!
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Niet, does breeding rates for exclusive mons max (like season 13 mons now) at this point? Or do they increase more as the seasons go higher.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Mareep's AvatarMareep

QUOTE originally posted by frøst1595

i am just beyond excited to breed pepyre I have to wait until next season correct? If i remember correctly you need to wait 3 seasons before the exclusives become breedable? i cant seem to find that answer anywhere so a new season just brings me closer to my flaming bois!
It's two seasons. Niet said it in the first post. Season 14 will become breedable once season 16 starts (saturday). After three seasons the breeding rate gets better
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
@qwertypop, Id like to agree but it might not be the case. Selkrub's egg is blue but its a bug/poison type. A flying type would be cool since its been a while since the last flying type was released.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 207 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595

QUOTE originally posted by Mareep

QUOTE originally posted by frøst1595

It's two seasons. Niet said it in the first post. Season 14 will become breedable once season 16 starts (saturday). After three seasons the breeding rate gets better
oof big facepalm, i really need to read things properly instead of skimming then skipping half of it out of excitement, thanks for points that out for me

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page