PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 16

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
doing my best to patiently wait for the changes to come through do we have any idea when they will? i am just ready to start breeding and thought reset would be the time was hoping to go at the new exclusives as soon as possible
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
They should go live when sign up opens at 8am server time.

QUOTE originally posted by iOlrickx

They should go live when sign up opens at 8am server time.
Lol rip me xD that definitely makes sense, just anticipated it being reset so a tad bummed thanks that definitely helps, guess ill go get my shelter adoptions done in the mean time xD
That second egg is clearly Kisame from Naruto- Looking forward to seeing them hatch :D I've a feeling the first egg is an Ice type and the second is Water!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Wasn't it supposed to open at 8AM Server Time?
pepyre breifly became breedable for about an hour i made 9 pairs and got 2 eggs, but is back in the undiscovered group ive posted about it in the bugs but im quite frusterated i used my last z crystal today intending to hunt most of the day, and now almost half the day is gone and ive gotten 2 eggs.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Ah great. Great start to my weekend. Good thing we have a sign-up period! I'll get on this. EDIT: Technical difficulties, please stand by. Sign-ups will open as soon as possible, and the rest of the updates will happen at the same time. Just keep an eye on the Timers bar.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Ah great. Great start to my weekend. Good thing we have a sign-up period! I'll get on this. EDIT: Technical difficulties, please stand by. Sign-ups will open as soon as possible, and the rest of the updates will happen at the same time. Just keep an eye on the Timers bar.
its bc of me niet, when my luck can go back on somethin it will :p i was excited to hunt pepyre so something HAD to go wrong lol thanks for the update will definitely keep an eye out everything you do is appreciated <3
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
TIL PHP is... "special". I mean I already knew that, but... So the internal IDs of our Fakemon are 000a0 -- three zeroes, followed by a letter-number combo that increases progressively. Seems fine so far. This season, we reached 000e0, 000e1 and 000e2. All good, right? Well, PHP decided those were numbers. And... fair enough, I guess. Scientific notation is a thing, like "1e6" is a million. But this meant that it was seeing this Season's release as several 0s. After all, 000e0 is 0, 000e1 is 0, 000e2 is 0... So Sally tried to release Missingno. three times. Missingno. exists in the game's code as a generic fallback for failed breeding attempts, and sprites that you don't have in your Dex yet, but it is hard-coded to never be actually obtainable or even releasable. So when it tried to release it three times, it failed. Mystery solved, patching things up now and we should be good to go shortly.
awkwardEffigy's AvatarawkwardEffigy
The new eggs look nice. I'm guessing Steel and Flying types

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page