PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 16

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

hayday6's Avatarhayday6
Am i the only who sees some kinf of elgym in that pokemon egg?
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
Just out of curiosity..when will the Season 15 Fakemons be breedable?
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang

QUOTE originally posted by BendyDemon

judging by noot saying that season 14’s are now breedable, I’d say when season 17 starts. you’ll have to wait a couple months.
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by BendyDemon

All tourney pokemon become breedable 2 seasons after release. Then breeding rates are raised later.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
its all there in the first post "Season 14 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 13 Exclusives has been increased."
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Does anyone else get a unicorn vibe from the 1st egg? The middle dark spots look a lil like a horn to me
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
...I still say the second one is a catfish.
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
I honestly went with the unicorn ice cat thing for the first egg, honestly don't know what to think of the second.

Also doodled what I initially thought what was gonna hatch from the first egg, very low chance it'll look like what I drew

Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
Cant wait to see them
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
Cant waIT FOR IT.
Remember to always care for your pokemon.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page