PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Other ways to get melmetal

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

-snip-
"Honestly, we're still not sure how we want to implement it." Based on what Garthic said, I don't think they do have a figured out plan for it. Besides, correct me if I'm wrong, staff didn't say we couldn't suggest a method. You misunderstood me. I was talking about collecting summons for people who would want to hunt it, not using a supplier to get the egg dex entry. If the way to get a summon was a bit hard to get and expensive like Beast Ball then they could simply just use Supplier to hunt it. I'm aware how supplier works, that's why I mentioned it, but in the context of special hunting, and not unlocking the dex entry. I personally don't see any harm in this being a bit challenging to get though I do see your point. I guess I'd just like to see an interesting feature regarding summoning than just "hey you unlocked another summon item, good luck finding it in a box!" (Perhaps, we could have an interesting evolution method?) Dexing is perfectly fine (I know some do it for free) and I'm completely with you on that but I personally would like to own it without searching for people willing to sell.
just because i dont support the suggestion doesnt mean that said that suggesting a method wasnt allowed, just that the method shouldnt be a hard thing like the necrozma's and UB's. i just dont support it due to it being a work in progress already so as far as we know they already thought of a possible way for it but had to work on other more important things first before that. ah, ok, you made it seem like that you were saying the supplier has all eggs before you got their dex. but yes legendary hunters do use it considering the summons are expensive as far as i remember there are some summons that you get when you unlock it by doing certain tasks do give you a summon, not just saying 'get it from a box' which is obviously possible but still random unless you have tons saved up. it could just give you the egg instead of the summon since either way you should be gifted it instead of having to struggle some more for just 3 final dex's on a pokemon you will most likely sell/release. tbh i know a few people who gave up doing the necrozma/ub quests because they were pretty hard enough, so honestly metan/melmetal should be a given thing after those because you already worked hard enough for that regions full dex. it should not be a pokewalker thing because most people dont use it for a reason, i dont use it because i dont see it as fun or useful at all. i also dont think it should be a minigame because i dont see an actual real reason for it being a thing. if its a mini quest that still gifts it after dealing with the UB's/necrozma then id be perfectly ok with that instead as its interesting and still not something added onto already hard things. minus a few misspelled words, i am pretty sure my first post was clear to read but if not then i hope this post clarified some of what i said in my last posts. ^^; (i was trying to post but others posted before it sent)

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep
grandmaster.pngb+.png

big snip
Fair enough, I haven't personally done the UB or necrozma quests, but I heard that they can take a long time and be very expensive, so it would (to my knowledge about the 'quest') be fair to maybe get meltan/melmetal after that? I don't know too much about that topic, though, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Avatar made by Acopytopy for my use only. My precious melans:
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by FatalDubstep

big snip
Fair enough, I haven't personally done the UB or necrozma quests, but I heard that they can take a long time and be very expensive, so it would (to my knowledge about the 'quest') be fair to maybe get meltan/melmetal after that? I don't know too much about that topic, though, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
i cant spoil it for you due to rules but i am sure the wiki does explain the quest, if i remember correctly then you just type ' ultra beasts ' in the search and it should tell you there if you want to know ^^

-ship-
Ah, sorry, I was just commenting and making sure I didn't miss staff saying they don't want suggestions. I guess I can't English today ;; To avoid any further confusion - I do agree with points you brought up and have nothing more to say. In the end, I'm sure staff will make the right decision so we'll have to wait and see.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

-ship-
Ah, sorry, I was just commenting and making sure I didn't miss staff saying they don't want suggestions. I guess I can't English today ;; To avoid any further confusion - I do agree with points you brought up and have nothing more to say. In the end, I'm sure staff will make the right decision so we'll have to wait and see.
its perfectly ok lol, i wasnt too sure if i typed things correctly due to my eyes messing up due to someone burning things on the stove, so sorry if i came across as annoyed or anything ^^;; hopefully it does get implimented soon as i would love to try and hunt an albino of them, im really excited to see what staff have done for its implimentation as im sure its something very interesting ^^
MisterAsian's AvatarMisterAsian
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Yea it's difficult to figure out a way to implement an evo since it costs 400 candy to evolve. Maybe another way is to use the scour to evolve. This would just be similar to cramorant, zygarde, and totem pokemon. 400 sounds a bit unreasonable and with the new scour being update who knows how that'll work. It could be a timed thing where you get x amount of candys in a certain amount of time. Since melmetal is a rare pokemon, maybe just keep the 400 candy requirement so that only a select few may have it. Just an idea ^^
Temporarily not buying my summons. Sorry
summon_cre.png32/1000 Buying Lunar Wings for 250k/250gp/50zc
summon_rst.png36/1000 Buying Steel Statues for 150k/150gp/30zc
grandmaster.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MisterAsian

Yea it's difficult to figure out a way to implement an evo since it costs 400 candy to evolve. Maybe another way is to use the scour to evolve. This would just be similar to cramorant, zygarde, and totem pokemon. 400 sounds a bit unreasonable and with the new scour being update who knows how that'll work. It could be a timed thing where you get x amount of candys in a certain amount of time. Since melmetal is a rare pokemon, maybe just keep the 400 candy requirement so that only a select few may have it. Just an idea ^^
Yeah, I can get onboard with that, I think having evolve/forme change via scours is reasonable :)
goldie031's Avatargoldie031
master.pngd.png
I wonder if there's a way to connect this conversation to this thread about adding a new rank. Perhaps there's a way that once you reach the new rank just before Arceus you get like a melmetal voucher? Or a meltan voucher? something of the sort. This way it's a reward for progressing in the game.
I am currently working on my: psychic.pngfire.png badge. psychic.pngfire.png gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1box_cute.png
Any box
= 25; 1boxbox.png=550; 1gem_fairy.png
Any gem type
= 1; 1gem_fairy_m.png
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg voucher_ditto.png, summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.
grandmaster.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by goldie031

I wonder if there's a way to connect this conversation to this thread about adding a new rank. Perhaps there's a way that once you reach the new rank just before Arceus you get like a melmetal voucher? Or a meltan voucher? something of the sort. This way it's a reward for progressing in the game.
That's an interesting thought, I would be fine with that as well, as when you level up to champion you already get a ditto egg voucher, so it wouldn't be new to have an egg voucher as a rank up prize, but I think that would maybe be a bit too easy to get melmetal/meltan then, since it wouldn't make it the 'last prize' as you wouldn't need to have dexed all the legendaries to get it.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
grandmaster.pngc.png
Since melmetal is now buyable from the tournament page, I guess the first post is out of date. But it could still be interesting to think about alternate way of getting it.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page