PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Other ways to get melmetal

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Other ways to get melmetal >

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

-snip-
"Honestly, we're still not sure how we want to implement it." Based on what Garthic said, I don't think they do have a figured out plan for it. Besides, correct me if I'm wrong, staff didn't say we couldn't suggest a method. You misunderstood me. I was talking about collecting summons for people who would want to hunt it, not using a supplier to get the egg dex entry. If the way to get a summon was a bit hard to get and expensive like Beast Ball then they could simply just use Supplier to hunt it. I'm aware how supplier works, that's why I mentioned it, but in the context of special hunting, and not unlocking the dex entry. I personally don't see any harm in this being a bit challenging to get though I do see your point. I guess I'd just like to see an interesting feature regarding summoning than just "hey you unlocked another summon item, good luck finding it in a box!" (Perhaps, we could have an interesting evolution method?) Dexing is perfectly fine (I know some do it for free) and I'm completely with you on that but I personally would like to own it without searching for people willing to sell.
just because i dont support the suggestion doesnt mean that said that suggesting a method wasnt allowed, just that the method shouldnt be a hard thing like the necrozma's and UB's. i just dont support it due to it being a work in progress already so as far as we know they already thought of a possible way for it but had to work on other more important things first before that. ah, ok, you made it seem like that you were saying the supplier has all eggs before you got their dex. but yes legendary hunters do use it considering the summons are expensive as far as i remember there are some summons that you get when you unlock it by doing certain tasks do give you a summon, not just saying 'get it from a box' which is obviously possible but still random unless you have tons saved up. it could just give you the egg instead of the summon since either way you should be gifted it instead of having to struggle some more for just 3 final dex's on a pokemon you will most likely sell/release. tbh i know a few people who gave up doing the necrozma/ub quests because they were pretty hard enough, so honestly metan/melmetal should be a given thing after those because you already worked hard enough for that regions full dex. it should not be a pokewalker thing because most people dont use it for a reason, i dont use it because i dont see it as fun or useful at all. i also dont think it should be a minigame because i dont see an actual real reason for it being a thing. if its a mini quest that still gifts it after dealing with the UB's/necrozma then id be perfectly ok with that instead as its interesting and still not something added onto already hard things. minus a few misspelled words, i am pretty sure my first post was clear to read but if not then i hope this post clarified some of what i said in my last posts. ^^; (i was trying to post but others posted before it sent)

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page