PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Other ways to get melmetal

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Other ways to get melmetal >

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

-snip-
"Honestly, we're still not sure how we want to implement it." Based on what Garthic said, I don't think they do have a figured out plan for it. Besides, correct me if I'm wrong, staff didn't say we couldn't suggest a method. You misunderstood me. I was talking about collecting summons for people who would want to hunt it, not using a supplier to get the egg dex entry. If the way to get a summon was a bit hard to get and expensive like Beast Ball then they could simply just use Supplier to hunt it. I'm aware how supplier works, that's why I mentioned it, but in the context of special hunting, and not unlocking the dex entry. I personally don't see any harm in this being a bit challenging to get though I do see your point. I guess I'd just like to see an interesting feature regarding summoning than just "hey you unlocked another summon item, good luck finding it in a box!" (Perhaps, we could have an interesting evolution method?) Dexing is perfectly fine (I know some do it for free) and I'm completely with you on that but I personally would like to own it without searching for people willing to sell.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page