PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Other ways to get melmetal

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234

FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep
Suggestion Title: Other ways to get melmetal? Suggestion Summary: Many of us know that melmetal is a super-rare pokemon, handed out only as a prize to the top 50 who placed in three different categories in a game called the Voltorb Flip. However, this event was in July of 2019, which means that any users join after that time will not be able to obtain one unless someone else is selling one or some other way. This makes it hard for people who want to make a living dex, or who just want melmetal in general. What I am suggesting it to maybe have some kind of other way to get melmetal? Whether it be another voltorb flip or some other minigame. Positive points: People who weren't around for the voltorb flip (hiatus or just not even had an account made) have another shot at trying to get melmetal. Makes it so that even though if you don't get it you had something to do about it, which is to say that you had a chance to do it and it wasn't completely out of your power to try to get one. Negative points: Might lower the value of melmetal, as well as the fact that there are always going to be more and more people joining pokefarm, which means that if this were again a one-time thing people would miss out. Reason For Consideration: Would make it so that people who missed the event would get to try for the first time to get one legitimately, instead of through trading.
Avatar made by Acopytopy for my use only. My precious melans:
selocon's Avatarselocon
This would, unfortunately, fall under this

QUOTE originally posted by summary of rejected suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
Let's wait and see if/when it comes. If you need it for arceus, just dex it.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
Let's wait and see if/when it comes. If you need it for arceus, just dex it.
Okay, fair enough, I know that it's not impossible to get arceus without having one, but I thought that it would just make it so more people who missed it could have the chance to compete for one.
selocon's Avatarselocon
I'm sure they will...in due time. Assuming they add Meltan, they'd have to figure out it's evo method considering it only evolved in GO (Let's Go it doesn't evolve) and they'd need to add the egg, etc etc etc.
This was brought to Staff's attention and addressed in the Dev Log 204.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

This was brought to Staff's attention and addressed in the Dev Log 204.
Okay, I didn't see that, sorry about that. Feel free to voice your opinion if you still want to, but it's probably going to be rejected for the posts above
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

... Huh?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Personnally I thought that a nice interesting way to implemented it would be as a rare pokémon in the pokewalker, since meltan is exclusive to pokémon Go whose goal is to make us go outside. And well, the pokewalker need that kind of exclusivity. But with the Covid shenaningan, unless it's possible to implemente a way to get watt without walking, I dont think it would be possible. Maybe its summon could be only found in scour to still reflect the "go outside" aspect? Even if it would be more the pokémons who go "outside". Then to evolve it, it could be the same way as zygarde cells ^^ Also this wouldn't be a suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants since it's about how to implemente a Pokémon Who isn't in the game. Not a suggestion about creating a new one.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Personnally I thought that a nice interesting way to implemented it would be as a rare pokémon in the pokewalker, since meltan is exclusive to pokémon Go whose goal is to make us go outside. And well, the pokewalker need that kind of exclusivity. But with the Covid shenaningan, unless it's possible to implemente a way to get watt without walking, I dont think it would be possible. Maybe its summon could be only found in scour to still reflect the "go outside" aspect? Even if it would be more the pokémons who go "outside". Then to evolve it, it could be the same way as zygarde cells ^^ Also this wouldn't be a suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants since it's about how to implemente a Pokémon Who isn't in the game. Not a suggestion about creating a new one.
I like the idea of a pokewalker, that would give the incentive to go outside, as you said, it'll also give an incentive to start using the pokewalker more, as it is kinda underused atm.
I do support the idea of having some kind of minigame requirement for Melmetal, even if it's just for unlocking it. I personally wouldn't like pokewalker as I don't use it, nor intend to, but I wouldn't mind doing a Voltorb Flip. Not sure how would requirements be set and linked to site? While I don't know much about this pokemon beside the fact it exists and is metal, perhaps having some kind of assembly requirement for metal shards? For example having a new place in the "Nearby Places" where you come and do a little task like collect 3 metal shards, or items (metal block, wire and hex nut), and when you fuse it all together you get asummon item, or an egg. Users will still be able to get the egg via supplier so if someone argues that summon item is a bit harder to get, well, supplier is the solution. (I mean many legendary hunters already use supplier for legendaries whose summon item is very expensive.)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page