PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Trade Forum Cleanup

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Ilyriss's AvatarIlyriss
Just a little question.. Will the cleanup happens EXACTLY when the Trade Center reopen or will we have some time to setup the trades? Like 1 hour to 24 hours after the Trade Center open. This is kinda vague in first post.
Well... This is a signature .-. ✮✮Avatar is a Chibi OC by Silver Raven in their Art Shop✮✮
pDestiny's AvatarpDestiny
Since Gp is more plentiful now, is it's Gp to Cr price going down?
Icon was taken from Yoshi's Story Resetting and Reviving
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
This isn't the thread to be asking about the price of things, that's up to you. We're simply giving you the chance to update your own values. ;] If you want a list of trade values you're in the wrong place. If you and the person you're trading with both agree that the trade is fair, then go ahead with it! Perfection. If one of you disagrees then you're basically reviewing the trade, you can walk away, change it up etc.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
pDestiny's AvatarpDestiny

QUOTE originally posted by Constantine

This isn't the thread to be asking about the price of things, that's up to you. We're simply giving you the chance to update your own values. ;] If you want a list of trade values you're in the wrong place. If you and the person you're trading with both agree that the trade is fair, then go ahead with it! Perfection. If one of you disagrees then you're basically reviewing the trade, you can walk away, change it up etc.
But, I'm not talking about trading. I was talking about the actual exchange value between Gp and Cr...
Atra's AvatarAtra

QUOTE originally posted by Ilyriss

Just a little question.. Will the cleanup happens EXACTLY when the Trade Center reopen or will we have some time to setup the trades? Like 1 hour to 24 hours after the Trade Center open. This is kinda vague in first post.
It's also said we don't really know, and that the first post will be updated when we do know exact dates. If I could give you an ETA, I would! Unfortunately, all we can do is warn you of the impending disasterTrade purge.

QUOTE originally posted by PrincessLuna

Out of curiosity, when will we get the updated prices for things? Before the trade center opens I hope lol I just wonder, because I have 20+ trades pending right now ^^; I hope I don't sound too impatient, but the re-valuing of items puts a spanner in the works for some of us, so we'll probably need time to message shop owners. And some shop owners have fields of reserved shinies for people, so may need to message a lot of people if they want to adjust their prices, y'know? ...Depending on what gets changed, of course xD I think my main concern right now is whether GP/Credits are valued at any less?
No prices are "getting changed" and no list is going to be posted; PFQ, like a real economy, is built upon supply and demand. In the case of Plates, since the recode slightly changed the supply, the community has adjusted the price accordingly. Values are alllll up to the people trading, not us. (;
Someone's howling, Screams like sighing with battered breath. Grating, growling, Never dying Journal Message Sourcing Roleplaying Information In a fate worse than death.
Constantine's AvatarConstantine

QUOTE originally posted by DestinyIntwined

QUOTE originally posted by Constantine

But, I'm not talking about trading. I was talking about the actual exchange value between Gp and Cr...
;] Still the incorrect place. Think of it this way, we're giving you the opportunity to check if your trades are acceptable to both parties. That's it. Atra: To clarify, the exchange rate is determined by the community, not Staff.
Sumeragi's AvatarSumeragi
In regards to the one shop rule, does this mean one trade shop for all or would I have to impliment my art shop into my trade shop to correctly abide by this rule?
Atra's AvatarAtra

QUOTE originally posted by Michi-the-Kid

In regards to the one shop rule, does this mean one trade shop for all or would I have to impliment my art shop into my trade shop to correctly abide by this rule?
One Shop for one person in the Trade Forums. If your Art Shop is in the Art Forums than it would not count towards the "one shop rule"
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
So does this mean that the trades that I want to do are void and stuff? If so, I should go and see if I can get them again, right? I just want to make sure, since I'm trying to study for a final and everything is going over my head at the moment. XD
Type Race: 281 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
To be sure, since I have several trades that have been proposed for shiny growlithes (I have enough to sustain all the trades that have been offered), if I PM the user(s) who offered, or if they PM me, confirming they are still interested, the trade would not be considered voided, correct? (obviously I can't hold a gun to their head if they decide they want to back out at the last minute) But assuming they sent me a confirmation PM (from today on), the trade would still be considered active and ready to be set up when trading returns, right?

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page