PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Trade Forum Cleanup

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
If I have this correct, the price changes detailed in the post are the Hypermode prices, correct? Unless the prices of some items in the shop changed, I haven't noticed any changes in Key Item prices.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
Atra's AvatarAtra

QUOTE originally posted by Ganorith

If I have this correct, the price changes detailed in the post are the Hypermode prices, correct? Unless the prices of some items in the shop changed, I haven't noticed any changes in Key Item prices.
The prices set by Staff in the Shop and the prices set by users in the Trade Forums are two very different things; this announcement is directed at the latter. Plates, for example, have different general prices now than they did pre-recode! :] Hope that answered your question!
Someone's howling, Screams like sighing with battered breath. Grating, growling, Never dying Journal Message Sourcing Roleplaying Information In a fate worse than death.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Hi Constantine (and 1st post editors). Could you please clarify your use of the phrase 'trades made before the recode are void'? I believe you to mean before the new trading features are implemented shortly (as you did at one point in your post) and not before the (initial) recode was implemented back in February (how many users read the words "before the recode"). (I ask because I don't want to presume anything, even if it 'seems' obvious) *-*-*-*-* I have dozens of trade offers I've made over a number of Trade Shops (in anticipation of Trading returning), so need to know if I have to go find and confirm/renegotiate all of them (or not). Hoping I don't have any in Trade Threads.
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 8457 pts Current Shiny Hunt 9/1307 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Atra's AvatarAtra

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

Hi Constantine (and 1st post editors). Could you please clarify your use of the phrase 'trades made before the recode are void'? I believe you to mean before the new trading features are implemented shortly (as you did at one point in your post) and not before the (initial) recode was implemented back in February (how many users read the words "before the recode"). (I ask because I don't want to presume anything, even if it 'seems' obvious)
You right, you right. Must've missed that in my initial editing; will change! Edit: Done. BUT LET THE RECORD SHOW CONSTANTINE WROTE THE TL;DR, so I am not to blame. Let the record show it.
09rlouward's Avatar09rlouward
blimey, too much information, I can barely keep my eyes on it all in order to focus. does this mean to say my shop post is in danger of being deleted once trading is implemented?

UFT Shop

Summoning, Forme-change, Special Evolution, evolution items https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/28081/09Rlouward-s-shop
Atra's AvatarAtra

QUOTE originally posted by 09rlouward

blimey, too much information, I can barely keep my eyes on it all in order to focus. does this mean to say my shop post is in danger of being deleted once trading is implemented?
The "Shops" subcategory will not be purged upon trade implememtation, so UNLESS you posted your Shop in the temporary Trades Forum, it shall be safe. :]
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Atra

Hi Constantine (and 1st post editors). Could you please clarify your use of the phrase 'trades made before the recode are void'? I believe you to mean before the new trading features are implemented shortly (as you did at one point in your post) and not before the (initial) recode was implemented back in February (how many users read the words "before the recode"). (I ask because I don't want to presume anything, even if it 'seems' obvious)
You right, you right. Must've missed that in my initial editing; will change! Edit: Done. BUT LET THE RECORD SHOW CONSTANTINE WROTE THE TL;DR, so I am not to blame. Let the record show it.
Thank you :-D Slight further clarification (as I am seeing notices posted in Shop threads I've made offers in). Trade Shop offers - are they effectively void as well unless subjected to review and approval by both parties? Or does that depend on the shop owner, with right to withdraw the offer (w/o 'penalty') held by the person who offered?
09rlouward's Avatar09rlouward

The "Shops" subcategory will not be purged upon trade implememtation, so UNLESS you posted your Shop in the temporary Trades Forum, it shall be safe. :]
i never saw a shop trades forum titled as temporary. sorry to sound so stupid. my shop link is in my UFT tab if interested to see if it is safe.
Atra's AvatarAtra

Thank you :-D Slight further clarification (as I am seeing notices posted in Shop threads I've made offers in). Trade Shop offers - are they effectively void as well unless subjected to review and approval by both parties? Or does that depend on the shop owner, with right to withdraw the offer (w/o 'penalty') held by the person who offered?
To my lizardly knowledge, deals made in shops have not been voided--HOWEVER, it's still a great idea to look over if any deals have been made. [: quote=09rlouward;1276910]

i never saw a shop trades forum titled as temporary. sorry to sound so stupid. my shop link is in my UFT tab if interested to see if it is safe.
Simply put, any thread that is not in the Shops Subforum is a temporary trade. [: You don't sound stupid! Just further reading is required at times. (;
Out of curiosity, when will we get the updated prices for things? Before the trade center opens I hope lol I just wonder, because I have 20+ trades pending right now ^^; I hope I don't sound too impatient, but the re-valuing of items puts a spanner in the works for some of us, so we'll probably need time to message shop owners. And some shop owners have fields of reserved shinies for people, so may need to message a lot of people if they want to adjust their prices, y'know? ...Depending on what gets changed, of course xD I think my main concern right now is whether GP/Credits are valued at any less?
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page