PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Trade Forum Cleanup

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > The Trade Forum Cleanup >

Atra's AvatarAtra
retiredstaff.pngchampion.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ilyriss

Just a little question.. Will the cleanup happens EXACTLY when the Trade Center reopen or will we have some time to setup the trades? Like 1 hour to 24 hours after the Trade Center open. This is kinda vague in first post.
It's also said we don't really know, and that the first post will be updated when we do know exact dates. If I could give you an ETA, I would! Unfortunately, all we can do is warn you of the impending disasterTrade purge.

QUOTE originally posted by PrincessLuna

Out of curiosity, when will we get the updated prices for things? Before the trade center opens I hope lol I just wonder, because I have 20+ trades pending right now ^^; I hope I don't sound too impatient, but the re-valuing of items puts a spanner in the works for some of us, so we'll probably need time to message shop owners. And some shop owners have fields of reserved shinies for people, so may need to message a lot of people if they want to adjust their prices, y'know? ...Depending on what gets changed, of course xD I think my main concern right now is whether GP/Credits are valued at any less?
No prices are "getting changed" and no list is going to be posted; PFQ, like a real economy, is built upon supply and demand. In the case of Plates, since the recode slightly changed the supply, the community has adjusted the price accordingly. Values are alllll up to the people trading, not us. (;
Someone's howling, Screams like sighing with battered breath. Grating, growling, Never dying Journal Message Sourcing Roleplaying Information In a fate worse than death.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page