PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Species Clan Revival

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 394041424344

krystina22's Avatarkrystina22
hello everyone !! you can call me krystina or krysta (she/her pronouns) ! i’m looking to start collecting psychic type deltas, and would love to be on the click list (if that’s still a thing !) <3
Blop's AvatarBlop
Hi! I go by Blop and my pronouns are they/them! I collect psychic type deltas and have a slowly growing collection of delta slugdogs and puppods! I'd also like to be on the clicklist!
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
welcome new friends! anyone have deltas of the new variant yet? show them off!
Tajoré's AvatarTajoré
Hi! I'd love to join the group 😊 I go by Tajore (tah-shor-ay) she/her, they is also fine. I'm just starting out with an Eevee line collection. I'd be happy to go on the clicklist. edit: I have some deltas for sale in my "shop: special" field (the last one). I'll happily swap for eevee deltas.
Hi! I'm Ren and I use She/Her pronouns! I am beginning to collect delta Spinda to add to my Spinda Hoard, I'll trade the deltas I have for any delta Spinda you have! I'm also beginning to hoard normal deltas!
*pfp made by me & spinda is from official art*
Ren ❂ ×1,945 ❂ She/Her
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
Hey, its Heavenrend I changed my name! I'm planning on changing it again but I can't for another week or so haha Also I'm looking for a very specific delta, a female naughty water delta possmol!
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
henlo! i just joined this game thru a friend of mine
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
welcome to all the new friends. if anyone out there could help me w/ updating the code thatd be great ;-; as an update; the clicklist isnt an option anymore it was so far behind i just scrapped it
i don't even know whats going on, its been 4 days since i first arrived and the only thing i know is to collect mons and such, i don't exactly know how to operate the forums as well
its okay! delta pokemon are the hardest to get imo, so i wouldnt worry too much. also, forums like this take some getting used to. feel free to pm me if you have any questions!

Pages: 123··· 394041424344

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page