PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 353637

River's Skies's AvatarRiver's Skies
Ayup! I'm River, and I hoard sweet pref Caprikid (and caprikid line) of all colors! (Though I will accept any pref, I love Caprikid, they just won't be in the main hoard boxes) I also hoard Origin Sashes, Gracidia Seeds, and Rusty Swords (to fuel my Mew, Shaymin, and Zacian obsessions). Sweet Pref or special Treeko and Lunamore have been added to this as well.
  • Main
  • TypeRace
  • Disclaimer
Formerly Jaceblep Avatar from PMD, recoloured by me.
1/39 chained
0S/0A/0M/1H Hord Info
Score: 0
Credit
"WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. Some other members of the system have shown interest in playing, so this disclaimer exists now. However, the account remains primarily Jace's.

QUOTE originally posted by RowletPrincess

B u m p ~ !

--- Bump~! / mini update * currently updating the clan list as will be posted later on today if Im not busy again- lately Ive havent been having much motivation for pfq due to personal and irl problems Im dealing with atm so I apologize for my sudden and quick absence again from the clan- qwq

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

Bump~! | everythings up to date now! uwu ------ Im glad to see soo many new members join, I hope all you guys hoards and hunts are going well!
Homeskillet's AvatarHomeskillet
Salutations! I am Jasper, (Homeskillet) and I hoard Breloom, Shroomish, mega stones, and orange shinies! I like to hoard credits and then spend thousands upon thousands on shinies to fuel my needs!
Peso, My Mascot!~ -More coming soon, check out my free feilds!-
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Hello! I joined this clan a while ago, but am not kn the member list. I can refill out the form if needed! ★ Username: CRYPT ØS ★ Hoarding: Sikannos, Reveal Glasses, Griseous Orbs ★ What is one of our rules?: no discussion posts ★ How many rules do we have?: 7 iirc
"Sometimes the fire you founded don't burn the way you'd expect."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,993,371
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 56 Type Race Points: 0 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3

QUOTE originally posted by CRYPT ØS

Hello! I joined this clan a while ago, but am not kn the member list. I can refill out the form if needed! ★ Username: CRYPT ØS ★ Hoarding: Sikannos, Reveal Glasses, Griseous Orbs ★ What is one of our rules?: no discussion posts ★ How many rules do we have?: 7 iirc
Hello! I believe Ive added you under your old username and while updating I must of accidentally deleted it. I'm really sorry about that and I'll go ahead and add it back (you can check the post from previous edits that I had you on incase you want to check) also, please be sure to send your form via pm again incase I need it again (but for now you're good! it was just my own mistake I did uwu;;;) EDIT: its updated uwu!!
River's Skies's AvatarRiver's Skies
Ayo, i noticed that the icons for exclusives are question marks, did you put the / at the end of the name when putting them? [pkmn=Caprikid/] Does for instance

QUOTE originally posted by JaceBlep

Ayo, i noticed that the icons for exclusives are question marks, did you put the / at the end of the name when putting them? [pkmn=Caprikid/] Does for instance
I haven't actually, I didn't know how that worked but thank you for pointing it out to me! I'll be sure to edit that too EDIT: its updated uwu!!
napp2011's Avatarnapp2011
Ello, im napp (napp2011) and i love hoarding goomys, sadly my collection is low on goomy, and i have some other pokemon but i only hoard goomy (and its evos), the items i hoard are berries (mostly durin berries)

QUOTE originally posted by napp2011

Ello, im napp (napp2011) and i love hoarding goomys, sadly my collection is low on goomy, and i have some other pokemon but i only hoard goomy (and its evos), the items i hoard are berries (mostly durin berries)
Hello and welcome! Aww, I'm sure you'll find more soon enough, especially in the shelter! Also, I see you haven't joined the clan yet. If you like to, feel free to PM me your form as stated in the rules uwu

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page