PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 353637

blackbelt314's Avatarblackbelt314
dude like i need a nap but i dont wanna take a nap. anyways i got so much ralts froakies and rowlets that they are my trade fodder now.
make sure to check out my friends, gossifleur, fennekOoba, , starchord, acer-of-spades and my best friend deliciousbread. (also check out Glaciersong. they got me into this.) also check out my buddies art shop here: call me phineas and ferb because... BABY IM BACK please come to my shop... i beg you. https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/316785/the-keyblade-graveyard-gems-summons-mega-stones-and-more
hi i'm Emperor Umbreon and i hoard eevees and umbreons and im glad i could make it into the clan
made by the amazing BlueAssassin247
Made by kitty00829 (Pyra) at ☼ Solar Eclipse Sprites ☾ .
made by the amazing GalactÎcGlacÎfur
The current king
The current Queen
blackbelt314's Avatarblackbelt314
did you apply?
yep
Nephinah's AvatarNephinah
Hihi! I'm nephinah. I'm happy to meet you all. ^.^ I hoard umbreon and mimikyu. I also hoard beartic (dont know how that one started)
collector1022's Avatarcollector1022
Hello. I hoard any and all evolve-able pokemon.
My Type Race Score: 0
small bump~

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

★ Username: mochaneedscoffee ★ Hoarding: Skitty + Diamond Tiaras ★ What is one of our rules?: Please don't post unless you're a member. ★ How many rules do we have?: Seven!
avatar of my oc mocha by aminahhime. art of mocha by Leon Albertus. custom signature coded by vinn
Call me Kara! I love Skitty and my friends! Dex Shop Joint Shop Journal!

QUOTE originally posted by møchãneedscøffee

★ Username: mochaneedscoffee ★ Hoarding: Skitty + Diamond Tiaras ★ What is one of our rules?: Please don't post unless you're a member. ★ How many rules do we have?: Seven!
Hello! Clan forms are to be Pm'd to me as said in the rules . Don't worry, once you do you'll be accepted in and you can edit ur form once in uwu. Sorry for any confusion btw.
zorri's Avatarzorri
hi im zorri! i was team ice for this month so i started evolving a lot of eevee into glaceon for my wishforge badges,,,, and now i hoard glaceon lol
good morning gamers
Lv. 100 — +557,465
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Docile nature

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page