PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

šŸƒA Leafy Pile of Drawings and RamblingsšŸƒ

Forum Index > PokĆ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
I entered a PokƩmon-themed art fight this month, that just now came to an end. It was a very thrilling experience, and I hope to do more of them in the future! I ended up making 11 pieces in total, and you wanna take a peak at them, just click on the tag below!

Lotsa Art!

Mango Catā€™s Dune dvogcomicā€™s Pikachu CheriRaptorā€™s Masae xLovePupxā€™s Genevieve Espeon Personā€™s Flicker Hobo of Justiceā€™s Dany borzoiteethā€™s Jade and Nene KaidaCreatorā€™s Ren ShrubSparrowā€™s Chloe NobleJanobiiā€™s Darby GreyCorsolaā€™s Eliza
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
Yesterday, I started my first ever nuzlocke! I even created a new switch account so I wouldnā€™t have to delete my current save. I usually take forever deciding on nicknames, so I decided to nickname my PokĆ©mon after brand names. Since I went with Scorbunny in my first Sword run, I decided to give Sobble a chance. I named him Dasani and loved him instantly. By the time I made it to the Wild Area, I had caught 2 more PokĆ©monā€”Chex the Skwovee and Planter the Seedot. Then I made the absolute STUPID mistake of taking on a Trapinch in a PokĆ©mon Den. I went in with Dasani, who was only lvl. 11 at the time. The Trapinch ended up being lvl. 18 and she totally destroyed him. Poor lad didnā€™t even make it to the first gym. :ā€™( I did end up catching the Trapinch, and I named her Twitterā€”because she cancelled Dasani. ...This nuzlocke may be a little harder than I anticipated.
After years of dreaming of it, Iā€™ve decided to take the jump this year and make a Mystery Dungeon comic! My goal is to have it up and running sometime this May, although it could be pushed back a bit later if Iā€™m behind. ^^ā€™ EDIT: Welp. Thanks to COVID, Iā€™m about a month behind on this. Not sure when Iā€™ll be getting to this. EDIT 2: Ok, Iā€™m gonna get this comic up and running sometime early July! Iā€™ve got the cover and 5 pages finished.

Sneak peak!

Iā€™ve got 9 pages sketched out and dialogued, they look a little something like this! And hereā€™s the finished version!
Current mood: My stylus is dying, and I canā€™t find another battery for it. Iā€™ve been working on this one comic panel for about an hour, and I donā€™t really like what Iā€™ve done so far. Tonight is oknā€™t.
Alright. Itā€™s been an insane past 2 months, but Iā€™m gonna try to keep this brief because my tired butt does not have the energy to go into a lot of detail right now. Iā€™m preeeettttyyy sure my cousin and her boyfriend tried to set me up with said boyfriendā€™s cousin. I didnā€™t think anything of it the first time we metā€”I just assumed he was along with my cousin and her boyfriend for the ride. Next thing I know, Iā€™m getting all sorts of messages from this guy in Messenger. After a bit of convo, I hesitantly agreed to hang out after church with all of them the next week. At least I assumed it would be all of us hanging outā€”and Iā€™m pretty sure HE thought weā€™d all be hanging too. But then, my cousin and her boyfriend straight up DITCHED us. They stuck around for like 2 minutes before moseying on off, staring and giggling at us from a distance. Let me tell you, that was THE most awkward night of my life. We barely even knew each other, and we were struggling to get a decent conversation going. People kept walking by and shooting us confused or smug looksā€¦and I just wanted to die. xā€™) He still messages me, though, and things have gotten a little less awkward. At one point, I felt like I had to tell him that I wasnā€™t interested in pursuing anything romantic, which I absolutely DREADED doing. But it went over, ok? Much better than I was expecting. I agreed to video chat this Thursday, and Iā€™m not gonna lie, Iā€™m REALLY nervous about it. We havenā€™t really been able to find much common groundā€”at least when it comes to hobbies/interests. And if Iā€™m not gushing about cute things, cartoons, video games, or stupid stuff I found on the internetā€”I donā€™t bring that much to the conversation table. šŸ˜¬
Today, I said my final goodbye to the best dog Iā€™ve ever known. Iā€™ve had Pepper just one month shy of 14 yearsā€”which is more years Iā€™ve lived with him than withoutā€¦.I donā€™t want to accept that heā€™s gone. Nothingā€™s ever hurt like this.
I am a little better now. I found one of Pepperā€™s collarsā€”it now sits on my nightstand. Iā€™ve been sleeping a lot better since putting it there, so I think I will keep it there. Iā€™ve been looking through a lot of photos that I have of him, and they honestly have helped more than anything else so far. Iā€™m going to leave some here for easy access.

Pics of my Good Boy

July 2021 was not a good time. Iā€™m hopeful that August will be better.
I drew this tiger a while back, and Iā€™m just now remembering to post him!

A little ventā€¦thing?

Iā€™ve been having some pretty violent mood swings this month. They just come and go so fast. One minute, Iā€™m happyā€”chilling out and enjoying life. Next thing I know, a wall of grief will just hit me out of nowhere and itā€™s all I can do to keep the tears back. Then, someoneā€™ll wave at me and my brain is like, ā€œOh!! How Nice! Everything is wonderful and itā€™s going to be a great day!!! :D ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. On second thought, everything is terrible and now would be a great time to CRY SOME MORE!ā€ My energy levels are about the same way. I can go from feeling super energized, to straight-up exhaustion, and then back to feeling like I canā€™t sit still. Iā€™m not sure where all of this is coming from. Iā€™m just ready for my brain cells to just stop being at war with each other and make up their mind. I think people are starting to suspect that somethingā€™s up. Iā€™ve gotten a lot of comments about quiet Iā€™ve been or how tired I looked this past weekā€”and thatā€™s been stressing me out a bit. For some reason, Iā€™ve always been afraid of opening up and letting people know whatā€™s really going on. I know itā€™s unhealthy to keep bottling everything up all the time, but thatā€™s usually the easier way out, soā€¦. I donā€™t know, maybe if I get used to typing out my problems itā€™ll get easier to actually talk to people about them. Possibly. Iā€™ll try it out for a bit and see.
Ok. I have these tiny, little easels and canvases and they are. So. Cute. Look at them! Theyā€™re so small! Iā€™ve got 2 more easels, but Iā€™m all out of tiny canvases. The good news is that theyā€™re super cheap, so it shouldnā€™t be that hard to flood my room with them! >:D

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page