PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

šŸƒA Leafy Pile of Drawings and RamblingsšŸƒ

Forum Index > PokĆ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
I drew a froot! The shadow ended up looking a bit weird, though. Pony! I also redid my comic banner! I think it looks much better than the old one! xD
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~

Legends: Arceus Screenshots

If you look very closely at this screenshot, you can see a beautiful, shiny Eevee! Unfortunately, I donā€™t have any better screenshots of said Eevee, because my pokeball ended up MISSING him completely. Iā€™ve always wanted a shiny Eevee, and watching the first one Iā€™ve ever encountered disappear in a cloud of dust crushed my soul a bit. šŸ’” But itā€™s ok. A few short minutes later, I stumbled across a shiny Snorunt that I DID manage to catch!! I guess Arceus felt bad for me! xD Iā€™ll have to think of a good name for him, tomorrow.
I donā€™t have a lot of experience working with acrylic paint, so itā€™s not the best, but I painted a Vulpix! Also, my sister-in-law drew these on the back of some leather seat scraps! I laughed so hard when I saw them! My brother brought them home to me, and I think Iā€™m going to tape them to the back of my door. Iā€™m supposed to be getting one of Spongebob at some point.
Iā€™ve been wanting a dog villager ever since City Folk, but never found a single one in any of my Animal Crossing games. Iā€™ve spent so many Nook Miles tickets trying to get one in New Horizons, but no luckā€¦.UNTIL TODAY!!! FINALLY! A DOG!!!!! :D I guess you could say that I got Lucky this time! ;) Also, I found these Tomodachi dolls at Barnes and Noble a couple of weeks ago! They are so smol and fuzzy! If I ever come a across any more, you better believe Iā€™m going to snatch them up in a heartbeat!
Pulling on a door that wonā€™t open and assuming that it must be pushed to open. Pulling on a door that wonā€™t open and assuming that the door is broken and youā€™re trapped forever.
Went out and treated myself a little bit! I got the notebook from Five Below and the socks from Hobby Lobby. I also picked up some circle canvases and painted a Great Ball! Itā€™s not perfect, but Iā€™m happy with it!
My cousin bought me this painting for my birthday! Itā€™s so stinking cute!!! We took a big family vacation last week and I got a couple of things! I found this Animal Crossing Keychain in some random gift shop. Itā€™s Tybalt! I also found this super adorable Momo plush!!! šŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’š I got him from a character store called Kryptonite, and I probably would have left with a bunch more stuff and a lot less money if I had more time to browse around! xD
Ok, so I decided to do a quick Google search and I justā€¦
EHH?!?!?!
I guess Google and I have very different opinions on what the word ā€œwholesomeā€ means. xD

Long Furious Rant

Weā€™ve made the switch to fiber-optic internet about a month ago. Itā€™s been running fabulously, and the speed is so much faster than than our old Wi-Fi. The only problem is that guy who came and installed it is apparently a MASSIVE CREEP. He was only over at the house a few times, but that was enough for him to remember what my sister looked like. He came in at the loaded tea shop that my sister works at and recognized her. Literally, the first thing he started out with was ā€œNow, donā€™t take this in a creepy way, but what days are yā€™all working?ā€ Then, he goes on about how the ā€œolder ladyā€ just doesnā€™t make the teas the way the younger girls do and he wants to come when theyā€™ll be there. He lets on that he remembers her from working on the our houseā€™s fiber. She thinks the encounter is a bit creepy, but really doesnā€™t want to make a big deal out of it. He frequents the shop now. Heā€™s made a lot of comments to my sister that are justā€¦off. Thereā€™s been times where he walked into the shop, seen my sister wasnā€™t there, made an excuse that heā€™d be right back, and then never show up. The last time she saw him, he came in promising that he was going to bring a big tip the next time. Then, he wrote down his email address and gave it to her because he wanted to keep talking to her while he wasnā€™t at the shop. Dude is at least in his 40ā€™s. My sister is very obviously a minor. He knows this, and has absolutely NO freaking business wanting to talk to someone that young over email. I mean, what young person is talking through email these days, anyway. But today is where this twit really crossed the line. He showed up at our house. He came saying that he was sent to check out a report that our internet was down. It absolutely was not, and we did not send a report about it being out. He then looked at his phone and went did the whole ā€œOh no! Wrong adress spiel.ā€ He asked if it was ok for for him to sit in his truck and sort things out with his bossā€¦except thatā€™s NOT what he did. He just slowly walked a loop around our yard, and once he realized mom was glaring at him from the window, he sped off. Mom called the power company immediately after and asked if they had received reports from our address. There were none remotely close to our address, and they confirmed that they did NOT send him. After a bit of explaining, they assured us that he would never be sent to our house again. My sister did not work at the tea shop today. My family suspects that he noticed this, and tried to pull this stupid stunt to see her. She wasnā€™t at home todayā€”only my parents, so if that really was his intentions, then at least that backfired on him. Fortunately, my mom works in the building right beside my sister. If he shows up at the tea shop again, my sister can shoot her a text, and my momā€™ll storm in there. Sheā€™s absolutely livid over this. We all are. The idea of anyone taking advantage of my sister or causing her the slightest bit of harm absolutely infuriates me. I cannot remember the last time Iā€™ve gotten this mad. EDIT: Dude has been banned from the tea shop, and we have not seen him since the last incident, so maybe this is over with.
Today is Izzyā€™s first birthdayā€”or at least thatā€™s what her computer issued birthday is! Weā€™re not 100% what the actual date is, but she would have been born this week, so weā€™ll go with it!

Birthday Pics

New toys! She loved the pig! Maybe a bit TOO much. She had every single one of them shredded up in under 30 minutes. They were pretty cheap, so I figured they wouldnā€™t hold up long. But thatā€™s ok; she had and absolute blast tearing them up! This one actually wasnā€™t taken today, but itā€™s a good pic, so Iā€™ll just leave it here!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page