PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

šŸƒA Leafy Pile of Drawings and RamblingsšŸƒ

Forum Index > PokĆ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
Decided to start working on my journal again! Iā€™m going to try to post more often so this one wonā€™t end up deleted for a second time! ^^ā€™ Iā€™ve started up a pin collection, and this is the newest addition! Iā€™ve been wanting these pins ever since they came out, but was never able to snag a pair until today! I found someone selling these on Mercari, and decided to take a chance on buying them. Iā€™m absolutely thrilled to bits with them!
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
My cousin asked me to go shopping with her yesterday, and surprised me with a cute little gift basket. When I opened up the card, she asked me to be the maid of honor in her wedding.šŸ„¹ I had already agreed to be a bridesmaid a few months ago, but I thought she had someone else in mind for the maid of honor. Had no clue it was going to be me, and I was extremely touched. We had a very fun time laughing at silly stuff and reminiscing about growing up together. Really reminded me of how much time has gone by.
Decided to play a little Genshin before heading to bed tonight, and once I saw the name of this area, I had to make an edit. If you know, you know. xD
  • About Me
  • Friendos
  • Interests
  • Pm's
  • Extra

Welcome to the Leaf Lair!

Wanted to try out a new about me template, but didnā€™t want to loose this one in case I wanted to go back to using itā€¦so here it is.
Hello, good people of Pokefarm! You can call Alie, Leafy, or whatever you want, really! xD I'm a total dork, huge daydreamer, and a big softie for all things cute and small! As far as my personality goes, I consider myself to be easy-going, introverted, friendly, gentle, optimistic, quiet, and a smidge awkward. I can have a weird sense of humor, but that's not going to stop me from laughing! Some of my favorite hobbies include watching cartoons/animations, reading webcomics, playing video games, and collecting adorable plushies! I also love drawing and coming up with characters!
My favorite people on this site! Lynxray Super awesome friend of mine whose into fun stuff like anime, music, and animals! Take a look at her art shop if you ever need some sweet art! Lunar Eagle403 Super friendly guy who's always up for a chat! Be sure to give him a shout if your into the Legends of Zelda or Undertale!
Some of my Favorite- Pokemon: Vulpix all the way! But I also really like Ninetales, Arcanine, Leafeon, Lycanroc, Raikou, and pretty much any belonging to the canine and feline lines. Books: A Dog's Purpose/Journey, Survivors, The Last Dogs, Warriors, Wings of Fire Games: Obviously Pokemon's going to be here. xD But my favorite from the franchise is hands down the PMD series, although I really like Diamond for nostalgic reasons. I also really love Super Smash Bros, Deltarune, and Animal Crossing! Webcomics: Chasing Tales, Faux Pass, PMD: Gleaming Hearts, PMD:RAD, and Scurry Youtubers: JaidenAnimations, theodd1sout, Danny Doodles, MarlineAnimates, Moonkitti, and pretty much any story-time animators out there. xD
Contacting Me If you ever need anything from me or just feel like talking, my PM box is open! Due to my current schedule with work and college, I don't have a whole lot of time to dedicate to answering PM's. Your best bet of contacting me is either on a Friday, as I don't work that day. Even then, it sometimes may take a while for me to respond. I really don't like going a while without replying, but most of the time, it just can't be helped. ><
Miscellaneous Time Zone: CST
code* Official Pokemon Sun & Moon gif
My sister graduated this weekend, and we have been insanely busy. I did have enough time to pick up a copy of Tears of the Kingdom though, and Iā€™m loving it so much! Donā€™t wanna spoil anything for anyone who might give this a glance, so Iā€™m gonna put the next little bit in a hide box.

boop

Iā€™ve already lost track of how many times Iā€™ve had to pause the game and have a good laugh. Like this clip! I was trying to use Ultrahand to get this Korok into a cart, but he justā€¦
I also got this super adorable poster from Etsy! I still canā€™t get over how cute the artwork is, and itā€™s got so many of my favorites on there!
Decided to paint one of those coins that comes with a TCG pack. Itā€™s not perfect, but I think it looks ok! Might do another one sometime. I was loving how the sunset and water was looking on this one. I ended up dropping a big glob of paint where the palm tree fronds were and it went downhill from there. I tried to fix it, but the fronds still look pretty wonky. Zacian bookmark! This one was extremely fun to make!
Current Mood: I am so m a d. My comic has been on a hiatus for a little bit, but I started working on pages this month. I had one page completely finished. It took a while to do, and I was happy with how it came out. I started sketching out a scene for next page, and then DUMMY ME saved it under the same name as the previous page. So all that work? POOF! GONE! EDIT: OH MY GOSH!!! I GOT IT BACK!!!! Apparently you can view previous saved versions with FireAlpaca. Hooray! :D Iā€™m gonna save this here in case I do something stupid like that again.
Welp. Today was horrendous. I work at a vet clinic and weā€™re only supposed to be open until 12 pm on Saturdays. We were there for nearly 12 hours. The emergencies would not stop coming in. One of our techs called in sick with food poisoning, so we were short-staffed on top of that. There wasnā€™t even time to stop for a snack or bathroom break. Just pure chaos and rushing. I was supposed to go to my cousinā€™s bridal shower this afternoon, and I completely missed it. I feel a little bad, but Iā€™ll at least be able to make the bachelorette party next Friday.
I freaking LOVE Etsy! Iā€™ve gotten some really good things from there, but this one is by far the best! It arrived today, and I love it so much! The furā€™s just as soft as a PokĆ©mon center plush and itā€™s so well made!
My cousinā€™s wedding was yesterday. There were a few hiccups, but everything turned out alright in the end. The wedding itself flew by in no time, but everything leading up to it seemed like an eternity. It was beautiful, though. It still seems wild that sheā€™s old enough to be getting married. Feels like only a week ago that we were kids staying up late watching Nicktoons and laughing our heads off at every little thing. Whatā€™s even wilder is watching the kids I grew up with buying their own houses and having babies. Heck, even the ones that seemed so much younger than me are out here raising kids. Meanwhile, Iā€™m still just trying to figure out adult life. On a completely unrelated note, I played a little Genshin this afternoon and got my second 5 star character! As soon as I saw the Venti banner, I just got this gut feeling that I should go for it. And sure enough-there he was on the first pull!!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page