PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

šŸƒA Leafy Pile of Drawings and RamblingsšŸƒ

Forum Index > PokĆ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
Yesterday, someone brought in a puppy that theyā€™d found to the clinic. Her finders found her abandoned in a garbage bin and said that their landlord had threatened to have them evicted from their apartment if they didnā€™t get rid of her. Our receptionist brought me up front to see it and decide if we thought we could get a rescue to take it. Five seconds after holding her, I knew she was coming home with me! I mean, just look at her! How could anyone say no to that face? Weā€™ve got her estimated to be about 8 weeks old, and she looks like a Beagle/Heeler mix. Weā€™ve decided to name her ā€œIzzy!ā€ She LOVES to play, and sheā€™s already got the cutest little zoomies!
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
Itā€™s been a little while since I last visited Pepperā€™s gravesite. I was out this afternoon playing with Izzy, when I got this weird feeling in my gut that I should go check on it. Once Iā€™d gotten there, I found this little red, heart-shaped leaf sitting perfectly in center of his graveā€”almost like it was deliberately put there for me to find. This picture makes it look more of a brown shade for some reasonā€¦at any rate, it was very nice looking color. I really needed to see this, today.
HUUUUU!!!! I opened a pack of Evolving Skies, AND I JUSTā€” I GOT MY FIRST EVER SECRET RARE CARD!!! And apparently itā€™s the most valuable one in the set! I looked it up, and people are paying over $200 for this single card?!?! It also came with a Raikou coin, which Iā€™m equally stoked about! :D Heh. I donā€™t shop very often, but I did do a little splurging today! I found this sweet fox charm at Hobby Lobby, and I just had to take it home with me! I got a chain to go with it, and it makes a very nice necklace! I donā€™t usually wear jewelry; this is actually the first piece Iā€™ve ever bought for myself. ^^ā€™ I also got these plushies! The Espeon and Wooloo are officially licensed, but the Jamgmo-o is from OllyFactory. Itā€™s surprisingly well made for a knockoff!
Yā€™all, itā€™s National Vet Tech week, and my vet crew absolutely SPOILED me this year!!! Looky! Looky! Yesterday, I got the syringe pens/highlighters, t-shirt and a bunch of chocolates, and everything else I got this morning! Iā€™m mostly excited about the markers! Thereā€™s SO many colors!!!! The tips are tiny on one sideā€”theyā€™re gonna be perfect for fine details! Weā€™ve also had some vet reps come out and bring us all lunch the past two days! Our office manager even went out and picked us up some cupcakes with little dog and cat faces on them today! And I hear weā€™re getting cowboy soup tomorrow! Itā€™s been a pretty awesome week so far! I got my hair cut this past Friday. Itā€™s the shortest cut Iā€™ve ever gottenā€”just long enough for the ends to touch my shoulders. I canā€™t get over how fast it takes me to get it washed out and straightened out now! I like it!
Itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve posted about Izzy. Sheā€™s about 5 months now, and sheā€™s growing so fast. My little puppyā€™s turning into a grown dog. *sniff* :ā€™)

Izzy Photo Dump

I found PokĆ©mon Oreos, today! I know theyā€™ve been out for a little while, but this is my first time actually seeing them. Hereā€™s all the different ones I found! And here is a pic of Izzy enjoying her new toy!
Deviantart is giving out this sweet profile badge! All you have to do to earn one is submit a Pikachu drawing with the tag #DATutorialPikachu. Hereā€™s what I submitted!
I found a site where you can convert a photo into an AC Custom Design! Itā€™s called AC Patterns, and hereā€™s a guide on how to use it! I also finally got around to uploading my dream address, so if anyone wants to take a peek, itā€™s: DA-6071-8566-9843!
YEEEE! I got my first random shiny in Legends:

Contains Screenshot from Arceus

Isnā€™t really spoiling much, but your last chance to turn back!

Say Hello to Cocoa Puff! xD I happened to spot her out in the distance and couldnā€™t do anything but stare for the next 15 seconds. Very glad I didnā€™t faint her by accident!
Here Comes āœØTHE GIIIIIRLāœØ HELLO, GIRL! šŸ’–šŸ’›SHE IS HEEEEEEERE!!!!!šŸ’›šŸ’– Sheā€™s a few days late, but Iā€™m much too happy to care! My first Funko Pop!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page