PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in šŸƒA Leafy Pile of Drawings and RamblingsšŸƒ

Forum Index > PokĆ©Farm > Journals > šŸƒA Leafy Pile of Drawings and RamblingsšŸƒ >

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
Alright. Itā€™s been an insane past 2 months, but Iā€™m gonna try to keep this brief because my tired butt does not have the energy to go into a lot of detail right now. Iā€™m preeeettttyyy sure my cousin and her boyfriend tried to set me up with said boyfriendā€™s cousin. I didnā€™t think anything of it the first time we metā€”I just assumed he was along with my cousin and her boyfriend for the ride. Next thing I know, Iā€™m getting all sorts of messages from this guy in Messenger. After a bit of convo, I hesitantly agreed to hang out after church with all of them the next week. At least I assumed it would be all of us hanging outā€”and Iā€™m pretty sure HE thought weā€™d all be hanging too. But then, my cousin and her boyfriend straight up DITCHED us. They stuck around for like 2 minutes before moseying on off, staring and giggling at us from a distance. Let me tell you, that was THE most awkward night of my life. We barely even knew each other, and we were struggling to get a decent conversation going. People kept walking by and shooting us confused or smug looksā€¦and I just wanted to die. xā€™) He still messages me, though, and things have gotten a little less awkward. At one point, I felt like I had to tell him that I wasnā€™t interested in pursuing anything romantic, which I absolutely DREADED doing. But it went over, ok? Much better than I was expecting. I agreed to video chat this Thursday, and Iā€™m not gonna lie, Iā€™m REALLY nervous about it. We havenā€™t really been able to find much common groundā€”at least when it comes to hobbies/interests. And if Iā€™m not gushing about cute things, cartoons, video games, or stupid stuff I found on the internetā€”I donā€™t bring that much to the conversation table. šŸ˜¬
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page