PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 19

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6789

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Cool! I like the announcement, its a nice touch. Now there's two manectric mega evolutions... interesting. To bad the shops not open yet to mega evolve anything though. Good job to everyone who got the stone!
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by Morzone

Cool! I like the announcement, its a nice touch. Now there's two manectric mega evolutions... interesting. To bad the shops not open yet to mega evolve anything though. Good job to everyone who got the stone!
You can mega evolve using the little three lines menu I believe.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Nachtali's AvatarNachtali

You can mega evolve now, actually. Same way as regular evolving, but with the Mega Stone and credits/gp. Also, M-Manectric Q sounds cool. Can't wait to see it!
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Conquest!
sigh's Avatarsigh

You can mega evolve by going to the pokemon's summary and clicking the three horizontal lines. Give it the mega stone and it will have an option to mega evolve.
hi i'm tora! my avatar and about gif is official art from celeste
Darexxis's AvatarDarexxis
sorry if i post this on the rong forum but has any one els having trouble to mega evolve the manectric? i keep getting a error page :(

error code"

An internal error has occurred. Message: Resource file not found - img/pkmn/i/m/g///p.png VW5leHBlY3RlZFZhbHVlRXhjZXB0aW9uOiBSZXNvdXJjZSBmaWxlIG5vdCBmb3VuZCAtIGltZy9wa21uL2kvbS9nLy8vcC5wbmcgaW4gL2NsYXNzZXMvSW1hZ2VSZXNvdXJjZS5jbGFzcy5waHA6MjYKU3RhY2sgdHJhY2U6CiMwIC9tb2R1bGVzL3N1bW1hcnkvbWVnYWV2b2x2ZS5hamF4LnBocCg3Nyk6IEltYWdlUmVzb3VyY2UtPl9fY29uc3RydWN0KCdwa21uL2kvbS9nLy8vcC4uLi4nLCAncmF3JykKIzEgL2NsYXNzZXMvQUpBWC5jbGFzcy5waHAoMTI0KTogcmVxdWlyZSgnL2hvbWUvbmlldC9zaXRlLi4uJykKIzIgL2luZGV4LnBocCg0Nik6IEFKQVg6OmxvYWRNb2R1bGUoJ3N1bW1hcnkvbWVnYWV2by4uLicpCiMzIHttYWlufQ==
🖤❤️^W^❤️🖤
  • i Hoard
  • i also collect
  • LF
but only with the Any berry pref {delta not inc} {i 🖤❤️ fighing deltas}
Pizza Chef Throh / Pizza Chef Sawk / Fancy Nidoran (Female) Fancy Nidoran (Male) / Kecleon Bros (Green) / Kecleon Bros (Purple)
Starbow's AvatarStarbow
In a bug report about this issue, Eltafez said

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

I've alerted Niet but he'll only see it when he wakes up. Thank you for your patience.
Credit
Avatar is official Project Sekai art, and the Raiko Horikawa in my signature is from Touhou 15.5!

× 33 / 200
Darexxis's AvatarDarexxis

QUOTE originally posted by Cherubi on Top

In a bug report about this issue, Eltafez said

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

I've alerted Niet but he'll only see it when he wakes up. Thank you for your patience.
ahh thank you :)
Gilgex's AvatarGilgex
I am sorry for complaining, but I feel this needs saying. A Manectite Q is the reward? Well at least it looks really cool. Better than the in game version of it I'd say. SO, thank you artists who created it. Though I'd still prefer if it'd been a pokemon that didn't have a mega evolution. But, in the end still a great prize.

Art by Animela

X,X,X,X

Art by Nobita

X, X

Art by Inkrunner101

Art by Amethyst

X, X
Let's make the word Trump a swear word.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Gilgex

I am sorry for complaining, but I feel this needs saying. A Manectite Q is the reward? Well at least it looks really cool. Better than the in game version of it I'd say. SO, thank you artists who created it. Though I'd still prefer if it'd been a pokemon that didn't have a mega evolution. But, in the end still a great prize.
I'm getting very mixed signals here. Do you like it or not? Are we not allowed to do our own takes on existing Megas?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
The mega looks great :) I was caught off-guard, but in a good way :>

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page