PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 19

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Welcome to the first Mass-Click Weekend of the recode! The event will take place on February 27th and 28th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points, if you're using the graph to check your progress be sure to check what you're viewing! Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view new brand-new MCW event page! Note: I will be experimenting with new features this time around. These features will include a dedicated page where you can track your progress, and automated distribution of rewards. Please be aware that bugs can happen, so your patience is appreciated.
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
martix0123's Avatarmartix0123
cannot wait for the mcw :)
jannifarm97's Avatarjannifarm97
It looks like it belongs to a dark type... But which one though? We already have Absol, Zoroark, and Mightyena.... Ooohh! Maybe its Mega Yevetal.... Although I am most likely and awfully incorrect xD
Avatar is made by CosmicDiamond!
Sprite made by wildcat2407
WaterWølf600's AvatarWaterWølf600
Oohh... I wonder what pokemon. Hopefullu, this'll convince me to click more now. <3 EDIT: Checked the url link of that img. 'How are you gentlemen.' XD Very nice.
they/them | +10 server time occasionally active pfp credit
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Confirmed for Mega Evolution Automatic prize distribution, huh... Hopefully that'll kill the usual Monday spam of "When is the stone being distributed?" Looking forward to this. I haven't been clicking much honestly, so hopefully this'll get me back into that ;P
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible

QUOTE originally posted by WaterWolf600

Oohh... I wonder what pokemon. Hopefullu, this'll convince me to click more now. <3 EDIT: Checked the url link of that img. 'How are you gentlemen.' XD Very nice.
Yes they got wise about the people checking the url. lol
My avatar is my avatar from gaia online.
Cele's AvatarCele
The Interactions chart on the Farm page is still saying "Stuffy stuff" so I do hope that gets implemented before the MCW. ^^;
sig code and sig bg image made by me
AriDae's AvatarAriDae
Are Zophan Canisters going to be purchasable before the event? I don't know about anybody else, but my Übercharm is going to run out before the event and I would love to be able to purchase a new one for the weekend.
Avatar by me/animated by Silver.
Astraea's AvatarAstraea
I second that, I am in need of more GP and zc and it would be really helpful to be able to purchase it before the mcw. My guess : Tentacruel! I hope I'm right! That would be pretty cool.
Mystreon's AvatarMystreon
Looks like the colours of keldeo or rotom.

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page