PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 19

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789

I love the new mega! The design of mega Menectric Q is a lot nicer than the original I think. The original is nice and it has grown on me but I like this one better. Like Beeside, I was caught off guard. I thought it was going to be Weevile or something but I am glad I was wrong. However the artist of this sprite is, great job!
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 8
09rlouward's Avatar09rlouward

QUOTE originally posted by Beeside

The mega looks great :) I was caught off-guard, but in a good way :>
well done Beeside ^_^

UFT Shop

Summoning, Forme-change, Special Evolution, evolution items https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/28081/09Rlouward-s-shop
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Kay, so I finally found someone who had the new mega and let me just say, holy... well just ... I.. Just WOW. Like I do not even have words. I'll admit the normal mega manectric has grown on me, but I've never totally liked its design (though whomever spirited it certainly helped with making me like it more), but the pfq version... hooolllyyyy damn. It's just so awesome looking. It doesn't feel like Giant thunderbolt with legs... it looks like a proper mega. (My opinion). I'm sorry I don't have any constuctive feedback for it, I'm just so in love with it. You guys did an awesome job!
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
i like the new mega! unfortunately, i didnt recieve it because i didnt have site(or internet) access, but i like it :3
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls
firepiplup's Avatarfirepiplup
I was confused at first I didn't know that it was a different mega stone than the regular Manectric XD
Made by rapidash2014
Made by Wildcat(2704)
Made by kitty00829 (Pyra) at the Moonfire Sprite Shop!
Made by Sollux Captor
patchi's Avatarpatchi
Manectric is my favorite Pokemon, so it's really cool that you guys did such an awesome take on it. I'm gonna wait until I have a Shiny Manectric to use it but I'm soooo tempted to use it now XD
i'll make a nicer sig at some point avatar: pyroham
Since its over, I want to know what Pokemon the new Mega Stone is for, because I've seen a Manectric and even an Electrike holding "Manectite Q", when there's already a Mega Manectric here(the official one). Plus, I already have a Mega Manectric(and he has some serious SWAG!)
#1 fan of Dr. Starline <3 Character in profile picture: Fox the Brave; Character owned by me, art made by DrStarline on Twitter "No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, stil the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!" MercyMe, Flawless I will miss you forever Grandpa; 1942-2015 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
There are ways to find it, other than simply saying you want to see one.
Just saw Mega Manectric Q. It's interesting and I like its typing, but the design isn't really my favorite, and I think I prefer the official Mega Manectric
Nachtali's AvatarNachtali
I was going to say something about how awesome this new design is but it devolved into a ramble about Foo Dogs, so... just wow. Not sure what I was expecting, but this Mega is so freaking cool and right up there with Charizard-X in my favorites. It's a really fascinating design, the artwork is gorgeous, and I'm curious about how it would be used in battle now... Great work staff, this was a glorious MCW ^^
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Conquest!

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page