PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 19

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 789

NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
Nice! I think it might be a Dragoniteite if that makes any sense!
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Rory's AvatarRory
Did you see the name of the file? I'm fine, thank you Niet^^ Witho those colours I would've said Houndour if it hadn't a Mega already. Mega Darkrai maybe?
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Etherious's AvatarEtherious
The stone has the colors of Ash-Greninja, so I think it will be a Mega Greninja
Niall's AvatarNiall
I mean, who says they CAN'T make a PFQ mega for an existing Pokemon-with-a-mega? I vote it's a Salamencite Q with a focus on Special Attack instead of Attack, and a completely new design? Anything is possible if you just believe!
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
I'm loving the new event page! As for the mega stone... I have no idea, but a Mega Greninja would be awesome. I might look harder later to see if I ca think of something that I think it might be since on the event page I can actually see what the stone looks like <3 I have had trouble seeing the colors and stuff before without super zooming in my bfowers. *is a happy Nyx now that she can see the mega stone better* Thanks Niet! ^_^
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Callemira's AvatarCallemira
Really like the neatness of the new MCW page. Good job! Also, I think it might be a toxicroak mega-stone.
{ - } Forseti and Circe My precious white ones.
code done by me | avatar - my screenshot of GuildWars2
Judging by the color scheme of it, I think it might be a Porygonite. Just a guess.
ElijahWilkes's AvatarElijahWilkes
My guess is Toxicroakite. The colors are perfect for it. =o
Skywiz's AvatarSkywiz
My guess is Feraligator. Granted it doesn't have any yellow in it, but it would still be cool.
lucachao's Avatarlucachao
oooo really excited for this one! I hope I'll actually have the pokemon to mega evolve this time...lol
My icon is my own art, if you would like to see the full version, It is right here♡ My FurAffinity I do art commissions, ask me for examples of my art in PM's, I only accept ZC's and paypal♡

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page