PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update what comes in a Premium Box

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234

MonkeyBoy34's AvatarMonkeyBoy34
Lots of support! It has been a long time since I got a premium boxbut I remember it being lackluster. I would love to see the chance of megastones drastically reduced and for costumes and passes (egg, daycare, egg suppplier) to be added.
One of these days I should add an avatar...but probably not today...
Bun-bun's AvatarBun-bun
Support! I think it would inspire more users to actually buy zc from the website itself; most people buy it from other users, myself included, as it’s cheaper to buy in usd as pounds are worth more than dollars.
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Coming back here after reading a few responses, people seem a little iffy on the "mega-stones being removed" bit...I still agree I would rather not see megastones in them. It's the same argument as the "Uber-Rare" items...You can use tokens to purchase vouchers from the tournament shop, and sometimes we get Tier-5 Vouchers from Mass Click Weekend. Not to mention all of them appear in regular boxes I would love to see things that aren't in regular boxes, since it's considered and elite "Premium Box" I understand, as a new player, some items might seem a bit annoying to obtain, especially a megastone of your favorite pokemon (Charizard, for example is really expensive and also super popular) But to be fair, I'm not sure if a new player is going to immediately spend over $100USD on this game just at the "chance" of getting a charizard megastone (Or any megastone for that matter) from a premium box. Like, whenever I get a premium box my first thought isn't "Oh boy can't wait for megastones" it's literally praying for Gold, getting 1 Uber Rare item that I don't need because the market is flooded, and then just feeling disappointment. To me, it's not even about "I spent the money, I deserve these free items" it's getting promised something really amazing and just getting...absolute poop. "The Premium Box is a special kind of Box that has been blessed by Arceus and is guaranteed to contain awesomeness." I cannot say I agree with this statement, at all. I think arceus cursed it lol I'm sure when this was introduced, it was probably really great. The items may have been fantastic at the time, but currently it desperately needs a re-vamp in items. I still strongly suggest - Z Crystals, some ZC Premium items (to be fair, you're spending over $100USD so the small chance at a few days or a week of hypermode is valid in my opinion as is 1 Uber Charm or 1 Shiny Charm.), any and all relics (Multiple of small ones), Day Care Passes, Lucky Eggs, Special/Ultimate Summon Items (Since they are the hardest to obtain in regular boxes, I feel as though they should have a decent chance at appearing in this.)
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen
Support. I've receieved two premium boxes in my time here. The first box I opened very excitedly and was so disappointed that I was actually MAD. The description of it hyped it up so much, and it was the reward for spending One... Hundred ... Dollars .... on a Pokemon Egg Clicking Site... thats a lot of real life money. Cant recall if the box probablilities were listed at the time, but I hadnt noticed/read them at the time (I was a fairly new player still). I just got a second box recently. Immediately chucked it in the market for credits. Would rather take 3 million guaranteed credits than risk a weak payout. That really doesn't seem like it should be the reaction towards such a deluxe reward, right? I'm not sure what the average user spends in real currency on this site but $100 is a good bit more than the average US mobile game player pays in a year based on the research Ive done. $100 certainly qualifies as a "whale" and I think that contribution should be rewardly more appropriately. The loot was, I assume at one time, as 'uber-rare' as it claims, but no longer is. I back the notion of including things like Z-Crystals/Fragments, a handful of different higher-tier relics, Uber Charm, etc. An Uber Charm is a little over $4 USD. Very reasonable reward considering $100 was just spent.
Icon drawn by me!
KitKatWitch's AvatarKitKatWitch
Full support. I was gifted a premium box for my birthday and got lucky with a few popular mega stones, but was shocked that I could've just gotten like....a ruby orb. High tier relics and z Crystal's would be amazing, especially since a Crystals are a one and done item and having another way of getting them besides type races would be super helpful for hunters.
Joint shop! Breeding pairs, shelter hunts, and more!
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
Support! I'm going to buy about 5k-10k zc from the site soon, and when I open a premium box, I don't want it to look ugly. I actually think there are so many items better in boxboxes than premium boxes, by the look of it.
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie
Full support! Actually I have never got an Premium box, but hey! After spending a lot of money and actually getting items which are considered "Uber rare" but not having quite a value makes anybody sad... Megastones although do not have much value left, they are still megastones! Rather than removing items, I would suggest opting for various items from it rather than removing something. Many suggestions have been given below so I don't think there is much left!
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
Full support!! The contents just feel super outdated, I'd be more inclined to purchase ZC from the site over other users if the premium box had the chance to give better items! On the occasions I do get a premium box, I just sell them. Even if it's an extremely low chance, the chance to find z-crystals & other rare items could be awesome! Everyone already said what I would recommend, but a reward for spending 100$ should be a little more rewarding in my opinion. I think the site would benefit from it too, I'm sure users would be more motivated to spend extra if they're getting close to the 100$ mark. ^^ That being said, the 2 times I have opened a premium box have been very.. disappointing. Selling them on the market as of right now is, in every way, more profitable. ( Unless you got like, 3 charizard megastones or 3 azure flutes? ) I'd love to see megastone chances decrease! ( or, just gone? ) Like @LunarHana said, they're already in regular boxes, and I get more than enough of them that way.

× 51 / 200
× 22 / 200
Icon by @komemerda on twt. | sprites from The Minish Cap
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
Whoops, I should have bumped this sooner! Thanks everyone for the support! I appreciate everyone's input and would love to see more!
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
Bumping!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page