PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Update what comes in a Premium Box

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Update what comes in a Premium Box >

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Coming back here after reading a few responses, people seem a little iffy on the "mega-stones being removed" bit...I still agree I would rather not see megastones in them. It's the same argument as the "Uber-Rare" items...You can use tokens to purchase vouchers from the tournament shop, and sometimes we get Tier-5 Vouchers from Mass Click Weekend. Not to mention all of them appear in regular boxes I would love to see things that aren't in regular boxes, since it's considered and elite "Premium Box" I understand, as a new player, some items might seem a bit annoying to obtain, especially a megastone of your favorite pokemon (Charizard, for example is really expensive and also super popular) But to be fair, I'm not sure if a new player is going to immediately spend over $100USD on this game just at the "chance" of getting a charizard megastone (Or any megastone for that matter) from a premium box. Like, whenever I get a premium box my first thought isn't "Oh boy can't wait for megastones" it's literally praying for Gold, getting 1 Uber Rare item that I don't need because the market is flooded, and then just feeling disappointment. To me, it's not even about "I spent the money, I deserve these free items" it's getting promised something really amazing and just getting...absolute poop. "The Premium Box is a special kind of Box that has been blessed by Arceus and is guaranteed to contain awesomeness." I cannot say I agree with this statement, at all. I think arceus cursed it lol I'm sure when this was introduced, it was probably really great. The items may have been fantastic at the time, but currently it desperately needs a re-vamp in items. I still strongly suggest - Z Crystals, some ZC Premium items (to be fair, you're spending over $100USD so the small chance at a few days or a week of hypermode is valid in my opinion as is 1 Uber Charm or 1 Shiny Charm.), any and all relics (Multiple of small ones), Day Care Passes, Lucky Eggs, Special/Ultimate Summon Items (Since they are the hardest to obtain in regular boxes, I feel as though they should have a decent chance at appearing in this.)
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page