PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Update what comes in a Premium Box

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Update what comes in a Premium Box >

Illidan's AvatarIllidan
Full support!! The contents just feel super outdated, I'd be more inclined to purchase ZC from the site over other users if the premium box had the chance to give better items! On the occasions I do get a premium box, I just sell them. Even if it's an extremely low chance, the chance to find z-crystals & other rare items could be awesome! Everyone already said what I would recommend, but a reward for spending 100$ should be a little more rewarding in my opinion. I think the site would benefit from it too, I'm sure users would be more motivated to spend extra if they're getting close to the 100$ mark. ^^ That being said, the 2 times I have opened a premium box have been very.. disappointing. Selling them on the market as of right now is, in every way, more profitable. ( Unless you got like, 3 charizard megastones or 3 azure flutes? ) I'd love to see megastone chances decrease! ( or, just gone? ) Like @LunarHana said, they're already in regular boxes, and I get more than enough of them that way.

× 51 / 200
× 22 / 200
Icon by @komemerda on twt. | sprites from The Minish Cap
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page