PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update what comes in a Premium Box

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234

Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
Suggestion Title: Update what comes in a premium box Suggestion Summary: I am suggesting that Premium boxes get an overhaul of what items can be in it. After buying the last amount I needed to get a Premium Box, I very excitedly opened it to find just one item, an "uber-rare" Adamantium in there. While yes, It's nice to get something as a bonus of buying Zophan, I feel that it was very much a let down as the item has no value anymore especially considering these boxes can contain large amounts of GP and other items with more value. A lot of the items that are considered "uber-rare" aren't rare at all. I was thinking that the items that you can get from Premium Boxes should be looked over and reconsidered to reward players who spend the ~$107. Even though it's probably understood that you don't buy the Zophan for the Premium Box, it is a very nice little "thank you" for purchasing it. Positive points: • It would incentisize more people to get and use premium boxes. • You can get uber-rare items in boxes themselves, so it would give the Premium Box more value if they were given in more quanitiy or removed for other more valuable things. • I don't feel that changing or upping items you get from the boxes will nessesarily hurt the economy; it has to be kept in mind that it does cost at least $100 to get one and a few more items won't crash anything. • It is very disheartening to open a Premium Box and get one item, especially one item that has little value and has 20+ items on the market. It would bring enjoyment to opening the boxes. Negative points: • With little options to replace items with it could mean more GP on the site and with previous problems of there being too much, it would have to be looked at. • Will update both sections as discussion is had Reason For Consideration: I feel it would be a little bit more of a "thank you" for purchasing that much ZC, afterall it is what helps the site run! Suggestions of what could be in the premium boxes: • Z Crystals • Higher-tier Relics • Harder to obtain consumables (Sweethearts/high end pokeblocks/ect) • Chances of ZC items (low chance possibly?) • Non-returning CS sprites • Current Season Tokens
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Full support to changing the contents. As an add-on I would really love for mega stones to be removed, and summons to have a decreased chance of appearing at all personally. Some things I would rather see in the box include: Relics, Z-Crystals...Heck even Shiny Charms/Uber Charms/Hypermode vouchers could even be included as a 0.000001% chance for all I care. There are so many things that could be included, that would definitely make me want to spend money on site even though it cost a bit much USD wise. Currently I mostly purchase ZC from other users, unless it's urgent, because I have zero incentive for paying extra money when the Preimum box is just...really bad unless you get gold. Z-Crystals can only be obtained from Type Race, and sometimes your team does poorly and you end up not getting enough crystals, so I personally would love if the premium box had a chance to give you 2-3 crystals, that would be amazing. It would be amazing to have the chance of getting higher tier relics (even if it's a low % chance) such as Relic Bands/Statues/Crowns. But, this is just my opinion and thoughts on it of course, and examples of the changes I would like to see!
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
söbble's Avatarsöbble
Full support for replacing mega stones and uber-rare items with relics and z-crystals. I rarely open premium boxes anymore specifically because of mega stones. After opening several and getting mega stones 3-4 times in a row, I was over it completely. I only open premium boxes now if I'm absolutely desperate for GP, even though it never works. I don't know about adding ZC stuff like shiny charms or uber charms, though. While it would be nice I can see why Niet might reject that idea. Other things to consider adding instead of mega stones or uber-rare items: -Out of season holiday accessories: they're so rare even IN season that this would be so nice to have -Cookies / Lovely Soup: especially since presently I believe the only way to get lovely soup is if you participated in the event, but it's actually got a really good secondary use to boost happiness. Unfortunately that use can't really be used because there are a limited amount of them. -Non-token legacy items: Things like Big Malasada, MAX Pokeblocks, easter eggs, pies... I think some of these would be nice to have, and especially the pies make good hold items for some 'mons. -Current season tokens -Non-Returning CS Sprites: These would need to be rare to be balanced, but... it's so frustrating how impossible it is to find some CS pokemon. Some of them are also very old and adding a handful back into the market with premium boxes doesn't seem like it would break too much. Ones like Totally Legit Shiny Magikarp, Origami Goldeen, Nerdy Illumise, Red Nose line...
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
So much support. I see absolutely no reward to buy zc from the website so I buy it from other users. If the premium boxes were better, with more valuable items in them (especially custom sprites holy crap!) I'd be way more interested in spending money on the site even as a USD user.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
The both premium box that I got thanks to events didn't containt what I wanted so yeah, much support. I would do like feel like it's a well earned gift rated than something that I find quite dissapointing. I stoped opened mine because of this.

Inside of the Premium Box

Maybe it would be seen as something lucky to some, but to me it was a huge let down since I really hope for gold since I was really broke. And I didn't get the amount I wanted even after selling this Futhermore, I don't know if it's still the case, but back then, it was quite hard to getting rid of wishing stone :'D
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
I support this! While I might just have gotten a few free premium boxes as rewards for past PFQ events, I could not imagine wanting to spend ZC on them as of currently. The rewards seem... lackluster. Sure, you get a lot of them! But the value doesn't seem worth the contents, especially considering the more 'uber rare' things aren't so uber rare. I can't tell you the amount of 'uber rare' items I've gotten from thr free premium boxes, plus summons that are usually on the more cheap scale. It's sad to say, the best prize was usually the gp, and that was hugely inflated ^^' I'd love to see premium boxes revamped with better items to at least equalize to the cost of them! While the current premium boxes are great for newer players, they definitely aren't very useful to veteran players who usually are the ones who receive them.
Profile Picture made by my friend on Facebook for ME only! Proud user of SerenesForest! (Kaden badge made by Dwlr on SerenesForest for me (just for general forum usage)) Non suspicious Saeran made by Yukinora! Sorry if I type too much, I am good at overexplaining.
Tré Cool's AvatarTré Cool
Full support for this. The last box I had I got just barely over 1,000 GP and once I had a box full of common Mega Stones, and the second box I got was just a few common summon items. Granted, I do love the premium box solely for the fact that it doesn't have to exist in the first place, however other contents would be nice too. I don't feel the need to purchase ZC myself when I can mass click and sell items all day for credits to buy the upgrades in the market, or trade for ZC. I do like the idea of having Sweet Hearts/Cookies, Z Crystal Fragments, or other items that are rarer to come across. One reason I love opening up Boxboxes is the multitude of items you could get. So even if they keep the same items and add a couple different things it would be more exciting for me to open an array of items, but closer to the value of the box we're being awarded.
Type Race 0

TR Trophies

Trophy CreditJolleon
Avatar art by NARUTO999-BY-ROKER - DeviantArt
Wow, hi I've been really terrible at this. I'm glad that this suggestion has recieved some positive feedback! I absoloutely LOVE the idea of z-crystals being in premium boxes. The demand for them has been astronomical and it seems the supply is slowly starting to fizzle out. I know personally I'd be trying to get premium boxes at that point! Also the idea of getting the high-tier relics, I think I would die (of happiness) if I got a crown and some lower relics in a box. The idea of consumables would be great if it was allowed a few stacks of maybe like 50? So like you could get 2-4 stacks of sweethearts/eggs and maybe like stacks of 5 of the soup or something. I think these additions would be really cool and I'd love to see what other people think too!!
Bump! I'd love to see more opinions or suggestions ok this!
Bumping :>

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page