PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Update what comes in a Premium Box

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Update what comes in a Premium Box >

CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen
Support. I've receieved two premium boxes in my time here. The first box I opened very excitedly and was so disappointed that I was actually MAD. The description of it hyped it up so much, and it was the reward for spending One... Hundred ... Dollars .... on a Pokemon Egg Clicking Site... thats a lot of real life money. Cant recall if the box probablilities were listed at the time, but I hadnt noticed/read them at the time (I was a fairly new player still). I just got a second box recently. Immediately chucked it in the market for credits. Would rather take 3 million guaranteed credits than risk a weak payout. That really doesn't seem like it should be the reaction towards such a deluxe reward, right? I'm not sure what the average user spends in real currency on this site but $100 is a good bit more than the average US mobile game player pays in a year based on the research Ive done. $100 certainly qualifies as a "whale" and I think that contribution should be rewardly more appropriately. The loot was, I assume at one time, as 'uber-rare' as it claims, but no longer is. I back the notion of including things like Z-Crystals/Fragments, a handful of different higher-tier relics, Uber Charm, etc. An Uber Charm is a little over $4 USD. Very reasonable reward considering $100 was just spent.
Icon drawn by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page