PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 118119120

even though i planned on hunting some of them and its not what i expected now, ah well. I can still make it work.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
hey guys, its 6 AM here, and i have to wake up for an 8:00 ortho appointment. at least i finally get my braces off but its at the cost of my sleep. i am tired and the first thing i might do after getting by braces off is go back to sleep
Alright braces are out, but apparently one of the roots in my teeth died (its darkened) which means more hassle later on. This was suppose to be a day of celebration getting my braces out, not one of worry. plus the retainer is tight and it hurts
sorry for the absense, i went to the beach. It was a pretty memorable trip. First I dug a hole so deep that I actually hit water (pretty far from shore, although i guess it was low tide) and I found these guys who seemed really friendly but i never interacted with them except wave because social anxiety sucks. I actually overheard one of the ask the other if they wanted to ask me out and let me tell you i was ready to stick my head in the sand like an ostrich from anxiety. But yea. Kinda wish i met them more, mostly because they also seemed like they were gamers (they were talking about stuff like mario, minecraft, and vines) but social anxiety said no, and all i could do was give them a wave.
this just in: the JSAB devs are biased (image from JSAB (Just Shapes and Beats)
yea i finally got around to look at the update (yt of course) and the beat drops HARD on that last song.
One thing I will never understand is how the berry plants in the pokemon games get dry in an area that is CONSTANTLY RAINING.
(everywhere at the end of time plays as I slowly learn the horryfying truth, becoming not so ignorant of the problems here)
Me looking at the less than teenage kid in what is suppose to be a 16+ fandom: "Aren't you a little young to be in this fandom?" The kid: "Why yes, yes I am."

QUOTE originally posted by JirachiStar5525

GUYS MOM GOT ME A PLUSH KITSUNE LUIGI
wait those exist? (quickly looks it up) (feels stupid because I though they made a plush of luigi as a nine tailed fox but its just the leaf powerup)

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page