PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 18

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So the recode's coming up, but we've still got time for one more MCW on this one! The event will take place on January 30th and 31st, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points, if you're using the graph to check your progress be sure to check what you're viewing! Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Note: Due to the maintenance, while prizes will be given out on Monday, you won't be able to use them until the site comes back online. So you'll have a new Mega Evolution to look forward to when you return :)
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking. Note: Make sure you're looking at "my interactions," NOT "my points."
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Rokon's AvatarRokon
The stone kind of reminds me of the Zoroarkite... And much like the Zoroarkite, I have no idea what it'll be. Can't wait to find out ♥
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
SnowyKittin's AvatarSnowyKittin
I want to say it's a mega Salamance Q, because why not. That, or Mega Tentacruel.
Might be a new Mega~
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
Esme's AvatarEsme
I literally shouted "WAHOOO!" I'm not sure what the mega stone will be though.
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Looks like Dragalge to me. I could be wrong but hey, what's wrong in guessing?

Credits|Trade Shop

I'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer. Hit me up if you're interested.
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Mega Dragalge perhaps? Or part Poison type at least.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
pøryqøns's Avatarpøryqøns
is the mega pokemon a surprise? :0
icon is my little silly hes so sillyfunny and perfect in every way (he's a banpresto plush) ✨click my boy plox✨
Douse Drive

Douse Drive

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A modified storage device created by Team Plasma. It contains tb_water.dll

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Pikachuisepiclol

Might be a new Mega~
It's always a new Mega.

QUOTE originally posted by poryqons

is the mega pokemon a surprise? :0
Until the Stone is released, yes. But there's always a guessing game prior to its release about what it'll be.
Kang's AvatarKang
Hmm not sure what pokemon this stone will mega but I'm so excited! I haven't participated in a MCW in a bit! This will be so fun!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page