PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 18

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Atemus's AvatarAtemus
I am for sure one the mega probopass wagon, even tho I don't know how to get a probopass in this game.
Idek, Idec, but I'm gonna try.
Avatar found on google. I do Dex trades, so swing by my profile if you wanna talk, or confirm Illuminatti's existence.
EbonyKnight6's AvatarEbonyKnight6
I've loved all the Q mega's released so far, but I'm still hopeful for a new Ghost typed Mega. *crosses fingers* <3
Giratina182's AvatarGiratina182
Just going to say the first idea to come to mind and guess.......Deoxysite? That's the first pokemon I thought just from looking at the colors of the mega stone.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr

QUOTE originally posted by Absol4Life

Mega Hydreigon? It does have those colors :3
Mega Hydreigon? Well it would be nice, as long as they don't take away the multiple heads thing. That would derail the entire evo chain!
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
I feel this would be Mega Heatmor Mega Hydreigon, the colors feel right... If so, than I guess this will be one mega that I don't plan to get the shiny for.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
Mangepic's AvatarMangepic
OMG! ITS BLUE! It might finally be a wailordite! So happy! Have to get this one!
Hello. ^_^ Avatar made by me
Rokon's AvatarRokon
I doubt it's a Wailordite. It'd have light blue and cream.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Sadgeras's AvatarSadgeras
Diddly darn it I forgot about this... maybe it's a Darkrainite? Probably a dark type for sure...
Neonray3's AvatarNeonray3
I have a feeling that is a Malamar megastone. Its colors match.
Looking for Adament/Lustorbs,GS Balls Current Hunt:? My Summon and Box Box Shop

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page