PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 18

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
I'm going for Mega Tentacruel for this one. The colours remind me of that Pokémon.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha
Oh, another one? How the time flies .w. Good luck making the 10k mark, everyone♥
Tidal Lily's AvatarTidal Lily
This looks like Mega Noivern. Colours are exactly the same xD Please, please... be mega Noivern Dx
Current Type Race score = 0
Rokon's AvatarRokon
I'm hoping it'll be a 5th gen... I dunno which one, but I just hope so! Fifth gen needs more megas!
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Staraptor592's AvatarStaraptor592
I'm gonna go with Mega Tentacruel!
Picture credit of Romeo and Ginger goes to my dear friend Dustin Heathman. They're his adorable pit bulls.
Nezha's AvatarNezha
just to toss in a guess, i'm hoping it'll be mega swellow. noivern would be neat, too.
MoTheCrab's AvatarMoTheCrab
Mega Hydreigon? It does have those colors :3
Avi Made by Zan :3
burniate's Avatarburniate
Mega Probopass? Mega Swellow would be nice, though I feel like it would look like a Mega Pidgeot ripoff.
Drakaäsen's AvatarDrakaäsen
I have no idea... mega Tentacruel would be amazing.
Avatar by Michi-The-Kid! This little cutie by Hawkzy! (Made by me.)
Mega Noivern? PLEASE let it be mega Noivern!
Still have nothing else to really say.....

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page