PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mass-Click Weekend 18

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Mass-Click Weekend 18 >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So the recode's coming up, but we've still got time for one more MCW on this one! The event will take place on January 30th and 31st, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points, if you're using the graph to check your progress be sure to check what you're viewing! Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Note: Due to the maintenance, while prizes will be given out on Monday, you won't be able to use them until the site comes back online. So you'll have a new Mega Evolution to look forward to when you return :)
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking. Note: Make sure you're looking at "my interactions," NOT "my points."
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page