PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Remember in my "earlier" posts, I mentioned giving out "special" deltas? Well, there is a link in my about me that shows my so-called "friends," or whatever they consider me as. I am giving the special deltas to random people there, like a randomized thingy! People on my Friend List (so sorry if you aren't on here!): * Bubbles (Bubblicious) * Lance (icedragonboi) * Braixen (Braixen101) * Fennek (FennekOoba) * Moony (M7890) * Jolty (Joltz) * Kit (KitKatta) * Flutter (flutteristhebest) * Celene (Celena) * Cherry (Cherri)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
So! Guess like the Type Race has started hours ago. Haven't hatched a thing, due to the long EHP of an Eevee Egg. Too bad for me. ;-; Hope later would be better! (That kind of rhymes)
Ooh, hey! Look! First special in the hunt! Hatched in my VERY FIRST PARTY. Yay!
I delta'ed two Pokémon Eggs in my party... First time I delta'ed an egg... Wasted all my Delta Points (I had 30 points).
Both eggs hatched Electric-type Deltas. What. I wasted 30 points for Electrifying birds. At least they won't be attacked by other birds?

Friend List Reasons (why you/somebody is here!):

Bubbles (Bubblicious) Why?: She is my best friend and sister, and I appreciate what she has done for me. Lance (icedragonboi) Why?: You did so much for me; gave me stuff and helped me, and I appreciate it. And you're my friend, so that means a lot to me! Fennek (FennekOoba) Why?: You were the first at my two shops when I just basically started, which is why you're on this list. Braixen (Braixen101) Why?: You are my joint art shop partner, and I'm glad you are! Why not? Moony (M7890) Why?: You stated that I was your friend, and I appreciate it! I don't have much friends here, so this means a lot. EDIT: Also, I did see your 'meme' on not giving me my daily heart attack. Thanks. And then again, I saw the 'not' part coming... Jolty (Joltz) Why?: You are my other joint art shop partner and I appreciate you helping me! Kit (KitKatta) Why?: You are an awesome drawer, you helped me with questions I had, and I like you! So what? Flutter (flutteristhebest) Why?: I know we do not usually hang out, but I am trying to reach out to others in the community, so you're here too. Celene (Celena) Why?: You are amazing at making templates, and I appreciate what you do! So you're on here too! Cherry (Cherri) Why?: Kind of the same reason like Flutter; I wanna get to know you more, so I put you here. Must be nice to have someone to rely on, huh?
I wonder if anybody else likes me, but that is unlikely because I don't interact too much. Also, check out the field labeled 'Friends!' to see your name! Need to add more though.
Taking a test today! Wish me luck! (Unlike my last test, that was a failure)
Ack, it’s raining again! I’m not sure if I like or don’t like rain, but it depends! Hope it clears up soon, I want a sunny, happy day! (Not to offend the rain or anything, but just saying...)
Hey, look! A rainbow! So that’s means.... luck on our sides! And the rain is stopping! I took this picture on my phone. Doesn’t it look pretty?

Pages: 12345678··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page